XII

David

David

Between me and Demarco checking up on Tomorrow me and her haven't really been around each other. I mean I know I'm wrong for yelling at her, but she could of told me about the note instead of hiding the shit. I'll text her just to see if she doing good, but other than that I've been busting my ass at the trap and making sure she good and away from that creepy ass nigga.

Demarco came in with a big file in his hand and shook his head in complete disgust.

''David apparently this dude Bill is a veteran and has plenty of guns registered under his name.'' Demarco said.

''And they let him keep them knowing he bat shit crazy?'' I asked in disbelief.

He shrugged and continued reading.

''Apparently they let him go because he raped and held captive of the women in Afghanistan with the help of some of his buddies. Instead of sending them straight to prison they allowed them to be brought back home and forced to go see a therapist. Some even checked in to the crazy home.'' Demarco finished by closing the file.

I pulled a blunt and some weed out and started to roll an L.

D sat down in front of my desk seeing that I was panicking on the low.

''Chill nigga Tomorrow stay ready with that pepper spray, and we all know you ain't gone let shit happen to her anyway.'' 

''I can't man. Did you not understand what that shit said. Them bitches got away with that shit man. I can't even deal with the thought of my girl dying in the hands of a sick ass nigga that got some type of weird ass killing fetish.'' I inhaled the blunt fully.

''I feel you bro, but you know Morrow like my sister and I'm for sure ain't gone let shit slide with that weird ass nigga. You know Kia will kill me if something happened to her.'' He said.

I laughed shaking my head because I can imagine Kia chasing his ass every where with a knife in her hand.

''But in the mean time dude go chill with ya girl cause Kia been gossiping about you calling you all types of bitch niggas for not apologizing.'' D laughed.

''Damn you right let me get out of here. I already know Tomorrow attitude is on a thousand.'' I said getting up from my desk and putting the blunt out.

''You handle that bro, but I'm out I'll text you when I got more insight.'' He said standing up too.

I nodded. We did our handshake and we both walked out to leave.

***

 Getting out my grey Range Rover I got Tomorrow's spare keep out my pocket.

Walking inside I smelled fried chicken and heard singing coming from the kitchen.

''How come my ex boyfriend be my next boy-friend....how can my ex boyfriend be my next boy--friend.'' Morrow sung.

Laughing at her being off key she turned towards me and stuck up her middle finger.

''What the hell are you doing here I didn't invite you.'' She said while turning to the stove.

''So, man don't tell me you still mad about me yelling.'' I said.

''Naw...'' She turned to look at me like I was stupid. Again she rolled her eyes and turned back to the stove.

Stalking towards her I grabbed her waist and put my face in her neck.

''Stop being mad baby. You know I only be wanting to keep you safe and shit. You should of just gave me the note from jump.'' I spoke inside her neck.

''Well you have anger issues and be yelling at me like I be doing shit wrong. Now yes I should of showed you right away, but you did not have to yell at me like that.'' She huffed.

''I know beautiful I know.'' I whispered.

Softly kissing her neck I rubbed her thick waist as she hissed and moaned from my touch.

Before I could get her shorts down she slapped my hand away.

''No you not getting this till you know how to drop your attitude with me. And get some anger management because the next time you yell at me I'm knocking all your chin hairs off your strong ass face.'' Morrow laughed.

I straight faced her and smacked her ass.

''Watch it.'' She yelped.

Nodding my head I sat on the counter and walked her cook.