Unexpected love-chapter 1

Meeting people was like a destiny out of 7.4 billion people existing in this world you met that person.

It was all started when,James our mathematic teacher who end up couldn't  teach for the next academic year, our school started looking for a new mathematic teacher. Hunter our new mathematic teacher was unlike other teacher, he wasn't a male model which he should have been. The lush, mother blond hair he groomed so carefully had a rippling quality, a sign of his rude health. His only blemish was that he was beetle-browed and they sometimes knitted in frustration that's what people had been saying.

Students and teachers had been eyeing, whenever he walk through the hallway.As for me i didn't really care ,for me he was just another mathematic teacher which subject he taught i hated the most. I had been having bad grade since 3 years ago, my parents ask the principle an extra classes for me to attend. It was frustrating for me to have an extra hour after school,while my friend would be able to have their free time.

I realized that Mr Hunter had been really patient with me, as for the other teacher all they do was just to complained to my parents how much i really don't want to learn.