Darkness

{Sry my writings crap and my upload schedules 2x as bad, lol I'll try harder}

I looked over at the owner of the voice, my eyes widening slightly in horror.

JJ looked beaten to hell, his already darker skin covered in bruises and marks, his leg slightly twisted to the side and a his right eye puffy and swollen. He was at the top of practically destroyed building, his voice somehow being wrong enough to carry across the battlefield. He quickly ducked into cover after giving the news, bullets already raining where he was once standing, the scent of gunpowder becoming strong once again.

"NO! DONT LET ANY OF THEM LEAVE!"

Looking back I could see CalFreezy, standing proud in back, some sort of megaphone or something making his voice sound twice as strong. He was a taller guy, with dirty blonde hair and sharp and unforgiving azure eyes that seemed to want to claim everything he looked at.

It only took me a second to realize what he had said when I started bolting to the safety of the hill, following what was left of our little town as he fled. I could see Preston and JJ already near the tip of the hill and disappearing behind the forest line, quickly disappearing from sight and going to places that CalFreezys army would never think to look, whatever was left of backup following.

Tobi was halfway up the hill, him and Harry carrying a practically dead Ethan, their pace quickly growing slower as they walked. Bullets rained in that area and both boy quickly started to run, not caring that Ethans blood flow had started to increase and that they hardly made it into the forest with their lives.

Jerome was at the base of the hill, jumping and dodging bullets in sketchy ways, his face twisted in concentration as he jumped around. It seemed to pay off though, for not a single bullet seemed to even scrape against his fair skin, nor a single spot of crimson liquid staining his clothes. He looked unfazed, quickly making it into the forest unharmed and unfazed in anyway, the last sign he was even here was the dust cloud that was slowly starting to settle where he had landed.

Now, the only people left on the battle field was me and Vikk, if he was dead or alive was the question.

I didn't have time to think as I fled the scene, going through broken buildings and crushed memories, almost tipping over a piece of the colorful banners that once fluttered over the town, the fabric now ripped and thrown on the floor. Bullets flew by my head, people behind me getting so close that I could smell their wanting of my blood, hear their footsteps as they grew closer and closer, screaming for me to stop.

The hill was in sight, I just had to climb it and flee to the forest and I would be safe, for I knew these forests like no one else, espically not people that just settled now. If I could get to the forest and find the others I would be safe from harm, and we could decide what we wanted to do then.

But I was getting slower, my lungs screaming for air as I started gasping, the adrenaline only helping me for so long before it dissipated entirely. My pulse was throbbing in my wrists and neck, my heartbeat growing faster and faster as I pushed myself further. The people behind me had only gotten closer, quickly catching up to me and gaining, their mouths curved into evil snarls as they chased me towards the hill. I could feel myself going slower, my stamina decreasing as I ran on, not being able to breath the necessary amount.

I slowed.

A hand grabbed my shoulder, barely clipping the dirty cloth of the uniform and pulling me backwards, making me almost trip on the stone and other objects in the dirt my eyes could not see. I let out a blood curling scream, thrashing around as the person yanked my hands behind my back, a few others assisting him in containing me. I could see some of the others, some of the backup squad watching from the treeline, their eyes burning into me sympatheticly as they watched me get tackled, my screams reaching the forest line where they all stood silently.

"We got one!" The person on my back screamed, pinning me to the dusty ground, the group mercilessly holding me down until I could barely feel my limbs and the scent of dust was all I could smell.

My eyes flickered around, trying to find anything that could help me as more people came around me, making sure I couldn't leave from my place on the dirt. I could feel the panic start to rise in my chest when I realized that no one from the forest was coming, and no one else was left.

And then I saw it. It was Vikks eyes that gave it away, looking so dark and shiny as he crouched down in the shadows, looking at me carefully before he glanced at the exist. He nervously looked around, his gun laying limply in his lap as he looked over the situation, knowing he could do nothing. One gunshot would attract the rest and they would shoot him down quicker then ever, the odds unmistakably against him. His face was screwed in concern, moving slowly towards the forest line, not taking his gaze off me but not leaving yet either.

But if I waited any longer he would leave.

I started thrashing again, the people holding me down getting slightly shocked, for I hadn't been struggling much before. I was able to break free for a second and only a second before they pinned me back down, my pale skin starting to fill with bruises and scratch marks from being thrown in the dirt.

"VIKK HELP ME! PLEASE!" I screamed in that area, my voice sounding so desperate and heartbroken, basically pleading for the dark skinned male to help me. He paused where he was, biting his lower lip lightly as he glanced over both of his options.

"No, no, no! Don't let the blonde kid call for backup! Someone knock him the fuck out so we can relocate, before more come! NOW!" CalFreezy stormed over to where I was, his skin fuming red with anger and stress, his skin blotches in certain places with red and blue, his skin being covered with bruises and blood of people he killed mercilessly.

One of the people holding me down quickly nodded, grabbing a gun from a little pile they stored up and walking back to me, positioning it so the back of the gun would hit the back of my skull, probably making me pass out. This was the end, my final chance.

"VIKK! PLEASE! DONT LET THEM TAKE ME!" I screeched out in a last ditch attempt, letting out a sinking scream as the back of the gun drive into the back of my skull with force.

It didn't even hurt at first. It took a few seconds before I registered what was happening, my vision quickly growing dizzy and my head spinning. I could feel myself drifting, fading away to unconsciousness,  the world slowly spinning as I faded out.

My chapped lips slowly parted, mumbling a last cry for help as my vision grew black, the unforgiving smell of gunpowder and blood wishing me a goodnight sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

yESSSSS. IM FEELING THE MOTIVATION NOW. STORY LINES A GOOOOOO. LETS DO THIS!