So Badly

Owen was so frustrated. As much as he told Claire over and over again how the woman was toxic, she didn't listen.

"I understand this is hard for you, but I can't keep them apart." Claire said with actual emotion. She did feel for Owen. 

"Give me time with her then. Alone." Owen practically pleaded on his knees. "Let me and Jessica talk alone, just for a bit."

"I don't Know Owen, Angel wouldn't be comfortable with it." Claire said as she looked towards the mother daughter duo. Angel had Gina on her lap, stroking her long hair as Angel hummed to the little girl. The two from a distance could hear the song Angel was singing to her daughter.

"If there's a God out there

Please hear my prayer.I'm lost and I'm scared,And I've got nowhere else to go.I've come a long, long way.But I'm not sure I can make it much farther...So if you're listening, could you give a helping hand.To your daughter."

Owen looked at the little girl on the woman's lap. With each movement of Angel's hand, the more Gina flinched. He internally growled at Jessica's pain. That wasn't Gina, it was Jessica. 

Owen began to walk over, and Claire stood there in shock of what to do. Once Owen got to the Two, Jessica looked at Owen and he could see a smile appear.

"I'm sorry, but could I talk to Jes-Gina alone for a bit?" Owen asked. Angel looked at him, and the grip on the little girl's arm tightened. 

"I don't feel comfortable with that." Angel told him. "I want to keep her close to me, you understand? I almost lost her."

"How is it again that your Daughter went missing?" Owen growled. He was really trying to keep his calm. "For that long?"

"I was on a business trip, and I left her with a babysitter. I got back and she was gone and so was my little girl." Angel croaked, as tears fell. She hugged her little girl tight as she began to break down. "I came as soon as possible."

"I took care of her. I made sure she didn't get hurt anymore." Owen said, with harshness in his tone. 

"What are you insinuating Mr. Grady?" Angel said, raising her voice. She put the little girl down and stood up. Claire noticed, and began to pull Owen away.

"I am sorry, Mrs. Banner. It is just very difficult for Mr. Grady. Him and Little Gina have gotten so close." Claire said trying to defuse the situation.

"I don't want him anywhere near her!" Angel snapped. Claire nodded, and security began to pull him away. Owen tried to pull away from their grasp. But he saw the little girl who stood slightly behind her mother. 

Her beautiful Hazel eyes began to shimmer from the light. Water built up in them, as she watched her best friend get dragged away. Her long Dirty Blonde hair started to move in her face, as her bottom lip began quiver. The little girl with the harsh life ran from her mother's grasp towards Owen. 

Owen ripped out of the Guards grasp and knelt to the ground. The Little girl that made him happy crashed into his arms and clung to him tight. Her little arms wrapped around his neck, the little head that dripped with tears buried itself into his chest. 

Owen held on to that little girl as tight as possible, never wanting to let go. He didn't want to sleep in the bed alone. He didn't want to go to get food at Roc's without her. He loved her with all his heart. 

"Jessica, I need to to say it." Owen said as he pulled her away and cupped her face. "You need to tell them about what she is doing to you."

Jessica shook her head. He saw the fear building up inside. 

"Jessica, if you don't they will let her take you. Please Jessica!" Owen begged. 

Angel had enough. She walked up and picked up her child. The Guards pushed Owen back as Angel hissed at him.

"Stop feeding my child lies! Her name is Gina!" Angel yelled. The little girl began to Cower in her mother's arms. 

"Mrs. Banner, the boat is here." Claire said to her. Angel nodded and began to walk to the boat. Employees then began to help carry the luggage.

Owen was ready to give up as he watched those Hazel eyes look at him from a distance.

As the Mother and Daughter duo walked away, heavy feet from running came from behind Owen. He turned around and smiled at the person who came over.

Barry.