0.3

I woke up to the sound of Cameron jumping on my bed. He had the only extra key for my room, to wake me up every morning. I pushed him off my bed as he laughed and I went into the bathroom after talking to Cam for a bit.

I put on a casual outfit because this is day 1 of MAGCON with all the boys.
(Outfit  ↴)

And just done mascara and lipgloss for my makeup

And just done mascara and lipgloss for my makeup. I was scared to go on stage not because of the fans, but because of if I mess up.

We got on the bus and rode to the venue.

I kinda just ignored Hayes on the drive there, i've been ignoring him since he got here. I sat

I was woke up by Hayes shaking me saying that we are going on stage I was inside, backstage on a couch. I guess the other boys was in another room. I just got up and walked out. I know that's mean and all but what he did to me was worst. As I walked out Daniel ran up to me exited. "Olivia! I am staying for the whole tour!" He said out of breath. I just hugged him, really tight.

My name was called out on stage so I ran out there and sat on a little couch they had with Cam and Jack G. The fans were really nice. Well some of them..

After the show was the meet and greet they put me at a booth with Hayes at first but I asked Cam if he could change it so I am with Daniel. Hayes seemed disappointed but I got to talk to him at one point. But that one point was not right now.

A girl came up to the booth and started crying saying how much she loved me, I hugged her as hard as i could and followed her on instagram.

After the rest of the meet and greet, Bart came in and said that we have to put 4 people in a room, so that's 2 people in a bed because it's starting to get expensive. We all agreed and said okay and made new rooms. One person would get their own bed so they decided on me.

New rooms:
Cam, Jack J, Jack G, Carter
Daniel, Jacob, Hunter, Brandon
Hayes, Nash, Taylor, Aaron
Blake, Johnny, Me

I was happy. I get my own bed! (😂) But also because I share a room with two of the boys I really wanna get to know. We all moved to our new rooms and continued our days in New York.

——
edited(: