Welcome To Australia

Harry's POV

We did it. After so many years on YouTube. After all this time being in the U.K and spending time in America. We finally made it to Australia. And all of us made it this time. Not just Vikk. We had landed in Sydney about three hours ago. And a few fans were actually waiting for us at the terminal which I thought was pretty cool. Only the diehard fans of course but it is pretty cool. I know Tobi thought it was a bit weird. But I Let it slide. We had never come to Australia so it's fair that the fans down here would go nuts. It took us about an hour to get out of the airport in Sydney. We met up with Lachlan, who had met us at the airport and we were heading back to his place. Meeting a couple of his friends who had been over after partying last night. I wouldn't have thought they would be like that but I guess everyone is different when you don't really know them. And we don't know anyone in the country so he was the best we had.

Lachlan: "I did try to get my friends out but I'm pretty sure Lizzy and Michael haven't left yet. Jay is going to go with them back to Michael's place so don't expect them to still be there when we get back."
Josh: "It's alright I guess but will you have room for everyone?"
Simon: "It's great of you to offer a place but we can find a hotel for us if we need to."
Lachlan: "Don't worry about It. Since moving with Jay down here last year. We were able to grab a big enough house that we only took it because it was so big. It's been great for when Mat comes up from Adelaide. And with friends staying over there is always room. 4 rooms including a study which is where we put another bed. So you guys may have to bunk up yeah."
Harry: "That's fine mate. At least we will get to see some of this country. I'm excited."
Lachlan: "Well when we get home. I have an idea for a video I would love for you guys to do with me."

I won't lie. Whenever someone says that I always start to get worried. It doesn't usually end up anywhere near as bad as I think it will. But it should be alright. Once we had gotten back to his place and found a bed to bunk on. I had to bunk with his mate Lizzy. It didn't bother me as she was a girl. And you know. Guy and a girl... I'm joking I'm not a complete cunt. Lachlan called us all down to his lounge room and it was huge. Big enough to hold us all without any real trouble.

Lachlan: "Everyone ready?"
Ethan: "What are you getting us to do?"
Lachlan: "Nothing bad I promise."

He started recording and did his little intro. Introducing us to Australia and asking if we were ready to take the Australian test required to be considered an official Australian.

Lachlan: "Alright guys are you ready for test number one?"
Tobi: "Is anyone else as fucking scared as I am?"
Josh: "You can never trust these Aussies."
Lachlan: "Bring in the first test."

I watched as Two guys and a girl walked in with a silver platter and a closh over the top of it. The young lady placed it on the table ahead of us.

Lachlan: "Big thanks to my friends Jay, Michael and Liz for helping out with this. Now. Test one."

He walked over to the tray and lifted the closh.