0-5

As soon as JungKook read the message he immediately runs to his car, plug in his key starting the engine and off he went, speeding tremendously fast heading back home.

"Lilly you and Momo better be alive when I get there" he said gulping the lump in his throat.

Soon he finally arrive drift his car parking remarkably straight to the curve without bumping into another car.

He then zoomed inside taking no chances in the elevator and runs to the 6th floor of the apartment. He grabs his key from his pocket unlocking the door quickly.

When he entered inside he was about to shout their names till he sees Lilly on the couch still watching tv.

She shifted her attention to JungKook who was panting hard holding his knees for a bit, then regain his posture.

"Ju-JungKook? What happened why are you back so quickly?" She worriedly walked towards him putting her hands on him till he held her hands pulling her towards him squeezing her body tightly.

"O-ow JungKook your hurting me with those big arms you have baby" she says making him slowly hug her back but not too tight.

"Thank god your oaky..I ..I don't know what else to do if your not around" he said snuggling his face on her shoulder. The more he thought of it the more he realize that Lilly is the only girl left in his love life and he needs to cherish every minute with her even if he holds a grudge against her.

"JungKook what happened? What are you acting like this..you know this isn't you to do this kinds of things to me" she says holding him tight.

"I know..but still..your the mother of our child. Even if we're not on good terms I still care for  you.." He says, she smiled hearing those words from him, he really wasn't like that back then but he seems to be changing.

After that he finally let go finally explaining to her of what had happened. She was shock to hear it and that made her now afraid to go back home. But good thing he came back, she was feeling safer now that her prince is with her.

"Stay here already..we can get your things tomorrow and move in with me." He says taking off his shirt throwing it in the washer.

"You sure? Don't you still hate me?" She ask as she held her hands.

"Just forget about the past already..it's too troubling to think about those things" he says walking towards her plopping on the couch.

"Then are we okay?" She smiled a bit.

"Yes Lilly were good." He smiled back at her gesturing her to sit next to him which she did.

"So what about work? Won't they get mad that you didn't continue?"

"I'll let them know about it. They'd probably do the same if they were in my shoes" he shrugged.

"And the anonymous messenger? What are you going to do?"

"Nothing for now..it's just probably kids trying to prank us. I've seen it on news allot that they would have guts to scare people around the neighborhood, so *shrugs* I'd rather be here right now" he says pulling her closer to him.

He then placed her head on his lap as she adjusted her self. "Go to sleep Lilly..and stop staring at me" he said making Lilly giggle.
______________________
••CUTT~~