#3

~that night~

My best friend came over to my house and we had a sleepover.

"(Y/n)-aaahhhhh" yet, she still doesn't stop asking me.

"No means no." I said while trying to solve a math problem.

"Then both of us have to watch their MV. Since we can't go."

She said and started to pull out her laptop.

"Ughhh please..... Not that again." I whined and put my head on my hands.

"How about this? I will stop forcing you to watch it if you will go with me.. Okayyy?" She offered and grabbed my hands.

"How about this..? You will stop showing me their MV and you will go with someone else." I squeeze her hands.

"Please." She pleaded and made a puppy face. I made a puppy face back.

"Pleaseeeeeeee..." She begged.
I sigh and take a deep breath before speaking.

"Promise me you will never force me to watch it again, okay?"

"Okayyy!!" She cheered and jumped and went to hug me.

"Don't get too excited.. Go get me some food before I eat you alive." I demanded  and started to make a creepy face.

She gasps before running downstairs to fullfill my request.

"Don't forget my OREOS!" I yelled.

I sigh after I heard her reply of “Okay, okay!” and threw my homework everywhere.

"I give up!"

I fumed and switched on my phone before opening Wattpad and started to read a random story.

"Hey miss me?" She said at frame door.

"It felt like ages waiting for you.. You know?" I  complained and ran to her.

She just shakes her head before giving me a hand full of food. Mostly packets of Oreos.

"I wonder if I can marry Oreos.."

I thought out loud and jumped on my bed. I really love Oreos, I could honestly have them for life.

"If we go there, I don't want you to wear anything except BTS stuff okay?" She said while looking at her laptop.

I choked on my beautiful Oreo.
After I calmed down, I threw my pillow so it could hit the back of her head.

"Ouch! Yah what was that for?" She yelped, then rubbing the back of her head.

"Duh! You asked me to go and now you’re making me wear ridiculous stuff to it?! That wasn’t in our deal!" I nag and look at her in disbelief.

"Well now it is." She batted her eyelashes and smiled at me.

"Ughhh. I will never ever, ever, ever, and I mean ever, wear anything BTS related." I claimed and crossed my arms.

"You will! If you’re not a fan, you won't be allowed to go in." She informed me.

"Ah, well that’s too bad, right?" I sighed while smirking.

She gasps.

"Oh come on! Please? I don't want to go alone." She whimpered and grabbed my hands.

"Look, it’s pretty late. I want to go to sleep. Good night."

I yawned while putting away all my books and switched off my light.

"Come on, I'm not sleepy yet!" She said then everything became quiet.

'It’s gonna be a long night.' I thought before closing my eyes.