Escaping (Criminals #2 pt. 3)

Simon's POV

I ran into the building, seeing JJ face down unconscious on the floor, blood covering his shirt and the floor. I looked round, noticing Harry sat on the floor, shooting with one hand and cradling the other to his chest. I started shooting, ducking down behind some boxes near JJ.

"Harry, you ok?" I yelled over the gunfire.

"No!" He shouted back. "They shot me on the arm!"

"What happened to Jide?" I asked.

"I dunno. I just saw him fall!"

"We need to get him under cover!" I said, reaching out with one hand and grabbing onto his arm. I pulled him closer, still shooting. I heard Ethan run in from behind me and crouch beside me.

"Cover me!" I yelled, diving towards JJ and pulling him towards us. I tried to lift him, but he was a complete dead weight. "Ethan, I can't lift him!" I said.

"Cover me." Ethan said, pulling JJ towards him and throwing him over his shoulder, then turning round and running back towards my car. I turned back to the SWAT team, just in time to see a bullet whizz towards my thigh...

Josh's POV

The number of police was multiplying by the second, too many for me to hold back. All I could do is shoot tyres to slow them down when Simon drove off.

Eventually, they stopped streaming into the building to shoot towards me. I rolled over, shuffling further back. I was shooting for a few minutes before I realised something. They were flanking me. I turned round, gun abandoned, and saw the police running towards me...

Ethan's PO

I ran back to the building after putting JJ in the car. I heard Simon's ear-piercing scream and Harry's yell come from the doorway. I ran past the doorway, crouching down when I was with Simon earlier. I looked at Simon, who was leaning on the boxes we were behind, seemingly in agony. His entire thigh was covered in crimson blood and the floor too. I looked up from him, shooting.

"Ethan! You need to get Simon out of here!" Harry yelled. I nodded and scooped Simon up bridal-style. He screamed in pain, throwing his head back in agony. I turned and ran back to the car, opening the passenger door and placing him gently in. I immediately ran back for Harry. He was cradling his blood-covered arm to his chest, shooting with the other.

"Harry! Can you walk?" I yelled. He nodded and stood up, walking backwards until he was beside me.

"Run!" I yelled, and we turned and ran towards the car.

"Where the hell do I sit?" Harry yelled.

"Uh, on my knee, in the driver's seat." I said, getting in.

"Uh, ok..." Harry said uncertainly, sitting on my knee and closing the door.

"Go!" Simon yelled from the passenger seat. Harry stepped on the pedal, and we sped off, 4 out if the 5 of us shot and bleeding.