Chapter - 24

Gooood morning.. Afternoon?? Maybe Evening.. Or night!

So I said Part 24 would be up sundayish. Well... CHECK IT OUT! It's sunday and I'm uploading! Like I said I'm actually really into writing right now.. I'm on a roll!

So this chapter isn't as big as the last one but my next Chapter will definitely be bigger. XD

I'm not going to make you all suffer through a long boring message from me sooo I'll stop talking now.

But just three more things.

1. I love you all and you all rock!

2. Thanks for all the comments (and keep them coming)

3. I love you all and you all rock ( *cough* You should vote though *cough* )

Note: This chapter IS in Damen's perspective..

Remember Damen's P.O.V (I just don't want you guys to get confused.)

And now Presenting....

Chapter 24

~Damen's P.O.V~

I sat on the hard plastic seats in the waiting room of the Hospital. I watched as a small family that consisted of two younger kids and a mother sat in the corner carefully trying to hide the tears in their eyes. Apparently the mother's father was on his death bed and the doctors had come to the conclusion he may not make it through the night.

On the other side of me there was a bouncy mid-twenties lady; her excitement and eagerness made everyone else feel a bit awkward. She was soon to be an aunty; her sister was only a few doors down from Stasee and was in the middle of giving birth to a baby boy. Its crazy all the things you can find out about people just by sitting near them.

But what's even crazier is Hospitals in general. A hospital can both hold the saddest moments in your life and the happiest. It sees both death and birth; at the same time an old man is dying a new man is being born.

I myself was having problems trying to hold myself together; since the moment Stasee was admitted into the hospital the doctors had her in the surgery room under intensive care. They wouldn't allow me to go see her and neither would they tell me how she is doing. Apparently they needed to speak with a family member but her parents are unreachable at the moment and Trent is outside the hospital having a mental break down. Derrek's outside with him and trying to calm him down though I hadn't seen them in the past half hour.

Everything just seemed like a horrible nightmare. I kept closing my eyes hoping when I reopened them I would be back at my house sitting in the living room next Stasee. It never happened though; I'd open my eyes to see the saddened faces of the small family across from me.

I had got to the point where I couldn't even cry anymore. Before this week my whole life had been boring and pointless. I never had any reason to live. I had friends who cared more about what they looked like than they did about me. I had parents who only came around to talk about my future plan and never once actually asking me how I was doing. But then in one night my whole life had taken a complete change for the better; or at least that's how it felt at the time.

I was laying on the couch in the living room at Trent's house. I couldn't sleep so randomly I went for a walk; I was just walking up the stairs when I saw Stasee leaving her bedroom and heading towards the bathroom. It was like it had been the first time I had 'actually' really seen her. She was wearing these cute little pink pajama pants and a tight black tank top. She looked completely breathtaking; even with her bed hair and off balanced sleepy walk.