Chapter Seventeen: Can You Ever Forgive Me?

~Diana Belle's POV~

The plan was in motion. The time had come to prepare for battle. We were all nervous, but we were determined to win.

Aunt Blair and Uncle Will left with Winter to go retrieve Tad's lost wife. I just hope that the theory of Tad's wife being under a spell was correct and that she was still alive. But I knew that Will didn't want to go face the Reverse Twins; I've never met them, but I could tell that they hurt Will very badly.

Right now, we were all preparing more weapons and everyone was making the house into a robot like they did long ago. Aunt Mabel even invited some of her old friends Grenda and Candy to help out.

Of course, the plan would have to do with magic, lots of magic. So, mom, dad, Aunt Jill, and I were giving the house all types of magic we could possibly bring it. Meanwhile, Rex was gluing unicorn hair all around the house to protect it.

"I still don't see why I have to do this!" Rex whined softly, not really liking his job. I still don't understand what Winter saw in him.

"Keep whining and you'll have to clean up gnome poop!" Aunt Pacifica barked at the boy.

I couldn't help but a chuckle a bit. This was honestly pretty fun, considering we were preparing to fight. But my mind kept going back to Toby, no matter how hard I tried to get my mind off of him.

Those roses made me feel guilty. Since they represented each of our family's relationships, it was obvious that mine and Toby's were on the rocks.

Of course, it was my fault. After Tad disappeared and my father followed him, I sort of snapped at him...

~~~~~~Flashback of after Tad left~~

My father let out a loud roar and flew after Tad Strange as fast as he could. Everyone was freaking out and began to leave in a hurry. My mother and Preston ran over to Aunt Mabel and picked her up, beginning to leave.

"Dia, come on! We gotta go!" Winter called out to me, my eyes still looking at where Tad and dad left.

I snapped out of my thoughts and began to follow them, picking up the ends of my dress to run faster. But then, my arm was grabbed by the last person I wanted to talk to.

"Diana, wait!" Toby begged, worry and fear in his soft purple eyes.

I growled low. He lied to me! Just so he and his father could take over Gravity Falls and get revenge on our family. I should've known that no one could love me like that; I was just a freak show.

"Don't touch me!" I yelled, pulling my arm away from him.

"Diana Belle, let me explain!" M black haired boyfriend stated.

"No! I already have your explanation! You're going to try and beg me to believe you had nothing to do with you but you were only in it for a power. Well, I don't believe you!" I shouted at him, my hair and body glowing red.

Whenever I glowed red, it meant that I was deeply mad. And no one liked any of the Pines-Ciphers when they were mad. But usually, people would try to avoid me when I was mad. But Toby didn't run.

"N-no, you don't understand-" He was cut off by me.

"Forget it! Don't think I'll ever forgive you!" I shouted again as my voice grew deeper. "Don't ever speak to me again!"

I saw Toby beginning to cry as he looked down. "I-I'm s-sorry..." He whimpered.

Part of me wanted to punch him and make him feel the same pain I was feeling, but another part wanted to hug him tightly and kiss him until he felt better. Unfortunately, the part that wanted to walk away in anger won. I walked away from the son of my father's enemy, fire sparking with each step I took.

~~~~~~End of Flashback~~~~~~~~

It had been a couple hours since I told Toby not to talk to me ever again. That wasn't entirely true; Part of me wanted to hear what he had to say and believe that he want anything to do with the plan. But I didn't know what to believe anymore. As if a Dementor sucked out all the happiness from my body.

"Hey, you okay?" Preston asked, tapping my shoulder.

I jumped a bit before sighing. "Will you ever stop scaring me?"

He laughed. "Heck no. But what's wrong?"

I sighed a bit before finishing up some of the anti-possession marks around the house. "Toby."

"Ah. Still thinking about how you made him cry?" My cousin asked curiously.

I growled softly. "I didn't mean to, Prest. I was just so angry at the world and him and I just wanted to let him know how I felt."

"And that gave you the right to go all angry demon on him?"

"It's not like a punched him in the face!"

"But you more likely punched him in the heart."

"Okay, enough!" I shouted at my cousin, my hair and body turning back to red. I had already been mad enough tonight, I didn't need anyone else getting me mad, "So what if I got mad?! I'm not always going to smile and pretend like everything's okay! That's not how the world works! Sometimes you break down and that's okay! But you know what? I'm not a normal human girl; I'm a demon human and I'm proud of that!!!"

Preston stated at me shocked before smiling, looking behind me. "And that's one of the reasons I love you." I heard a voice behind me say.

I jumped before looking up at Toby with a confused look. What was he doing here? "Toby..." Was all I could say.

"Diana, look, I know that you told me never to speak to you again, but I need to talk to you. If you'll just let me speak, please?" He begged again, gently holding my hands.

I looked over at Preston, who just nodded with a smirk and left. I turned back to Toby and nodded my head. "Go ahead."

He then explained the whole thing; Him being forced to work, his father going insane and not being his father anymore, and whenever he did try to back out of it, he would threaten me and my family.

My heart began to beat softly again. He was kindhearted after all, nothing like what Tad had became. "Do you think you could ever forgive me?" Toby asked, sniffling a bit as his eyes showed love for me.

I sighed and looked into his eyes. "As long as you help us take down your father, turn everything back to the way it was, and prove that you really do love me, then I will forgive you."

Toby smiled before pulling me into a hug, which I gladly returned. I knew that I loved this man, but this was going to be a really long night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, Diana Belle forgave Toby! Now only about three or four more chapters! Get ready for hearts to break and love to be fixed!

Also, I finally watched an episode of One Punch Man and it was awesome! But anyway, please leave a comment or a vote if you wanna see more! BYE BYE!!!