Home

So I got home from summer camp today! I will spare you the details; I'll post a longer story in 'As long as there's life'. Anyways, shortly said, it was awesome. Expect for a few people, everyone was nice and we laughed a lot. You really don't want to hear my voice now xD. The weather was great and so were the activities. Tho I'm glad to be home :)

Speaking of which, I do have to admit that I didn't have any time to work out some bits of either my fanfiction or one of my two one-shots ideas. I did write one random drabble and got two ideas for headcanons :) So you can expect some updates upcoming days, before I'll leave for England ;)

About the returning - honestly, it was the best returning EVER. When we came back, I got this super surprise. There was a Facebook contest of the Dutch RA day, in which you had to post a picture of yourself during RA day. A few pictures were chosen, and then you had to comment on it (my mom did it all cause I don't have Facebook). Guess what. 

I WAS ONE OF THE FIVE WINNERS!!!!!!!!!!!

So when we came back, my mom handed me this package and I opened it and now I'm the proud owner of Brotherband Chronicles 1 in Dutch, signed by Sir John Flanagan himself!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M SO DAMN HAPPY!!!!!