|17. Reminder|

Andrea's POV

I was driving home with Eric, Skylar, and Danny in the car. When we pulled up in the drive way, we all got out of the car and went inside.

When we entered the house, the house was quiet.

"I'm home!" I yelled out.

I heard footsteps coming up from the training room showing TJ, Greg, and Jasper sweating.

"What were you guys doing?" I placed my bag down on the couch while Skylar and Eric took out there homework and worked on it together.

"Training" TJ smiled.

"Holy shit Danny?! How are you doing man?" Jasper asked bringing him in a bro hug.

"I'm good, how are you guys?" He asked Greg, TJ, and Jasper.

"Danny, can I speak with you...alone?" TJ glared at him.

"Yeah sure" he shrugged off the look and went over to the kitchen with TJ.

"Alright, so when is the deal?" I asked the remaining two men.

"We have two deals actually, and we need to tell you something" they shared a look debating if they should tell me or not.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The second deal we have is with The Vipers."

"What the hell? I thought they were our enemies, enemies don't deal with others because it turns into a blood bath."

"Andrea, we have alot of enemies already and we deal with them anyway" Jasper said.

"Alright, well what are we trading?" I asked.

"The first one is drugs for money, and the second one is money for guns" Greg answered.

"Okay, is that all?."

"We...actually need to show you something" Jasper said.

I nodded my head and Jasper hands me a silver key with a dark black key chain to go with it.

"Follow us" Greg said.

I followed them and we were in my dad's office.

"You wanted to show me my father's old office?" I questioned. Greg shook his head no.

There was a bookshelf in the room and Greg pulled one of the books out and I heard a click sound.

We went in after the bookshelf opened up and when we did go in, it closed.

We walked through the hallway and ended at a room with a lock on it and a number pad.

"Type this number into the keypad" Jasper said,"8,7,2,3,6,5,0,1,7" the light went green and Greg told me to unlock it with the key.

I did as they said and the door opened.

We walked in and it was another office but small.

"Can you guys get straight to the point?."

"This is your father's offically work office. It is where he handled the business, the deals, trades, money issues and everything else, the key was your present for your eighteenth birthday, your father wanted to show you the ropes to the business."

I looked around the office, there was a empty Jack Daniels liqor bottle on the desk, the small trash can was flooding with crumbled up papers rolled into balls, a black leather desk chair, and a safe on the floor where a carpet wasn't too far from it.

There was a key lock on it and I looked at Greg and Jasper. I walked over to the safe and unlocked it with the key.

It clicked and I lift the top up. The floor wasn't to far from me and there was a small set of stairs going down.