Riku X Hero Reader

Oh this one is #SAD

Yours and Riku's 1 year anniversary since you started dating was tomorrow. You couldn't be more happy with your relationship. Riku and you were suddenly called to the kings office one day. 

" Riku, Y/N a ton of heartless are heading towards Twilight Town and Sora's busy in the land of dragons so i'm afraid you to must go. " Alright!" you smiled as Riku marched out. You two arrived soon as you looked around. "So many heartless..." you whispered as Riku held your hand. " yeah, but you can handle this?" he looked at my eyes. Still gripping my hand. " Yeah I can totally handle this." You looked at the heartless surrounding you and your boyfriend. You sudddenly both started to charge at the monsters slashing left from right. 

After long you started to slow down. Still thousands of heartless surrounding you both. Soon a shrieking pain hit your back. " Ow!" you yelled as your body surrendered to the many heartless. Pain devouring you as you cried out. " Ow!" 

Riku turned around seeing the heartless pounce on you. He ran over to help as he saw the blood. Your keyblade sitting infront of him as screams of horror filled his ears. Killing all the heartless as fast as he could to try and save you. He picked up your body and tears spilled from his eyes, hoping you were okay. " Riku, I love you." you whispered as he whispered " I love you too." 

Riku brought you back to the castle just waiting to see if you were okay. Sora returned and found out the terrible news. Riku was torn. You were dead. No way they could save you. Your keyblade still sitting in his room. 

He always loved you and you loved him back.