Early Halloween Celebration

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

This chapter has been edited. 

Arabella's P.O.V 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

Today was my favorite Holiday (aside from Christmas of course). It October 31st and I managed to convince the Mikaelsons to go trick-or-treating with me. Kol was up for it but the others were kind of hard to convince. In the end we came up with a compromise, the brothers will hold a party while Rebekah and I go trick-or-treating. 

I dragged Rebekah to get my costume and ended up being characters from Monster High. I was dressed as Lagoona Blue while Rebekah opted for Draculaura (obvious much?).  

"Aren't we too old for trick-or-treating?" Jennalyn whined. We ended up planning for Jennalyn to come with us and bought her a Frankie Stein costume. We even bought her a wig and green contacts. We were putting on the last touches of her makeup and getting ready to go outside and trick-or-trick. 

"Nobody is too old for trick-or-treating!" I exclaim hitting her on the arm. Groaning, Jenna almost got slapped my Rebekah because she almost ruined the makeup. 

"You'll have fun promise," I assure her. I put the finishing touch of her eyeshadow before pulling her up and dragging her with me, "Let's go get some candy!" 

"I swear you are such an 11 year old," Jenna mumbled. 

"I am 11!" 

"Not what I meant!" 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

"Trick-or-Treat," I basically shouted as I shoved my bag in front of Damon's face. Stefan and he were dressed up like Italian Mafia bosses. Damon looked at me with a raised brow while Stefan looked like he was about to burst out laughing. This was our twentieth house for the night and we had to get new bags since our first ones were full of candy (Rebekah compelled people to give us more candy than usual). Apparently, Jenna forced her brothers to hand out candy for today. 

"And what are you supposed to be little girl?" Damon asked in a baby voice, "A fishy?" 

I glared, "A fishy about to kick your ass sure." 

Damon clicked his tongue, "Smart mouths don't get candy." 

"Elena is a smart mouth and yet you still allow her to suck on your lollipop," I say innocently. Damon looked shocked for moment but gave me a smirk. 

"Do you want a taste of my lollipop princess?" he asked me sultry. I glared at him before kicking him in his lollipop. 

"You don't flirt with an 11 year old pedophile!" I look at my companions, "Take the candy and go!" 

Rebekah grabbed the bag and dashed (human pace). Jennalyn followed straight laughing at her brothers. Meanwhile, Stefan tried to catch me but I ran away. Damon cursed me as he held his lollipop.  

"That's what you get for making sexual innuendos in front of an 11 year old!" I shout over my shoulder, "Better get a new bag of candy boys!" 

"Get back here!" I heard Damon yell. I looked back and saw that he was running, human speed of course. Stefan was right behind him laughing his ass off. I smirked before clenching my fist. Thunder sounded as the rain started to pour down. I heard Rebekah shriek before we took cover under a canopy. 

"Man that rain came out of nowhere," I heard a boy mumble behind me. I shared a look with Rebekah and I saw that the boys were still coming over to us. I looked around and sure enough the people were looking everywhere but us. I lifted my hand up and flicked it which caused the rain, the Salvatore brothers, Rebekah, Jenna, and the people to stop.  

I unfroze my troop, "Let's go before they unfreeze."  

We walked away and continued our trick-or-treating. By the time they unfroze, it was 10 and we were sitting at home eating our loot. 

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~. 

COSTUME ON THE SIDE >>> 

My cousins and I were trick-or-treating and the rain started to fall. My cousin, a taco, was soaked so we started calling him soggy taco :) 

CHANGES:  

1) ELLA/ARABELLA IS NOW THE REASON WHY THEY ARE TRICK OR TREATING 

2) KLAUS HAS BEEN STRIPPED OF HIS APPEARANCE AND REPLACED WITH JENNA 

3) STEFAN AND DAMON NOW HAVE COSTUMES 

4) GRAMMAR/WRITING STYLE FIXED 

5) EXTRA, NOT INCLUDED AS A CHAPTER

Comment, Vote, Follow, and Add to your library! 

Till we meet again Dear Deers!