Chp 6: I Don't Know You Either..

Next Morning

Taraji POV

I woke up with an entirely new thought..to forget Terrence. Trust me I still love him and I always will..I just can't express it. I showered and got dressed. I headed to work and on my way I just wanted to break down in tears. All I want is my terry back...why is that so much to ask for? Why did this have to happen to him and why do I have no other choice but to forget about him completely? And why do I feel so stupid for doing this? I cleared my thoughts partially and went into the building. I saw the cast all talking to Terrence and I cleared my throat and walked over to them. "Um..hey guys.." I said grinning at them all and trying my best not to even glance at Terrence. They cast of course went along with my plan to forget about him and let him go. "Hey taraji...you ready to go to set?" asked Jessie and I nodded. "Hey...I'm Terrence..I don't believe we met.." said Terrence sticking out him hand. Oh no. If only he knew that we met millions of times. I sighed and grabbed him hand. "I'm taraji. I'll be playing 'cookie'.." I said shaking his hand. He nodded and smiled at me. Oh no font fall in love with those beautiful green eyes again. I cleared my throat and let his hand go. "Well we don't want to be wasting time." I said brushing past him and going to set where lee was. I felt his glare in the back if my head. I felt so bad but I had to be strong for both me and him. We got onto set and began our scene. When it came to a kissing part, I knew he was trying to purposely make the kiss overly steamy because he liked me and wanted me to like him back. Afterwards I was in my trailer and I was reading a magazine about relationships. I know it's completely pointless right now, but why not read it anyways?

 I know it's completely pointless right now, but why not read it anyways?

(Her trailer)

I heard a knock on the door and I jumped and wondered who it was. It could be Terrence or it could be Jessie. I quickly hid the magazine and sat up. "Come in." I said and at that moment I was met with those green eyes again. I sighed and he looked confused. "Sorry..I don't understand why come you don't like me but- "I never said I didn't like you...I just keep my distance from guys.." I told him. "You mind if I..sit down?" he asked and I shrugged and he sat down next to me. He looked at me as if he had something on his mind. "This is where we work..we must keep it professional. I did notice some attraction that you have towards me." I said looking away. He let out a single chuckle and a slight smile. He grabbed my hand and I immediately looked at him. "Alright you caught me.." he said grinning. "But..I really like you. I know I haven't even known you for that long but...I just feel something and I don't know what it is but I feel like I've known you for years..." he said and my eyes widened. I moved my hand and got up while clearing my throat. "We um..have to go back to set in 5 minutes.." I said fixing up my clothes even though they didn't need to be fixed. He got up and nodded. "Oh ok.." he said looking away. "Look its not anything offensive towards you or amything- "no..I get it..you don't know me...you don't like me.." he said nodding. "I never said that.." I said shaking my head. "Well then what is it...I don't even know you and you seem to confusing and like you're hiding something.." he said confused and sighing. "I'm not hiding anything. I have nothing to hide." I said.crossing my arms. "If anything you're confusing." I said grabbing the door handle. He closed the door before I open it and I turned and put my back to the door. We were face to face. "What's with you?" he asked starting to get irritated. "Nothing." I said pushing him and he grabbed me by my waist and moved me from the door. "You can't keep me from leaving out of my trailer." I said shoving him. He grabbed my wrists and I kept trying to hit him. I hit him with sadness and disappointment and how he had no idea who I was. He put me against the wall by my wrists and put his face in my neck. My breath shifted and I shoved him off of me. As much as I wanted him, I would feel better not being with him or even trying to.

He grabbed me again and put me against the wall

He grabbed me again and put me against the wall. "What's your problem!?" he asked me angrily. "NOTHING YOU ASSHOLE!" I shouted shoving him again and slapping him across the face. I gasped because it was just reflexes and I didn't mean to hit him..it was like I was hitting an innocent and helpless baby. He froze and looked at me. "You hit me?" he asked confused. "I'm so sorry...-" I started off but was cut off by him putting me against the wall again roughly and grabbing my face and our lips grazed because that scared me a little and made my adrenalin rush as we wanted against each others lips.

He moved his face to my neck and I felt him breath on it wanting to go further

He moved his face to my neck and I felt him breath on it wanting to go further. I breathed heavily because if he was back to normal he would easily be getting rode by me as I tossed my head back and called his name. He shoved him off of me and opened the door forcefully. "I'm sorry- "I know you are. I am too. I'm sorry that happened to you...and I'm sorry that we can never be together again. And I'm sorry that you won't remember this tomorrow. I'm sorry that that truck struck you. I'm sorry that you think like a kid now. I'm sorry that you will never remember me. I'm sorry that you'll never go back to normal...I'm so sorry...that it wasn't me instead.." I said as a tear fell. "What? What are you talking about? I don't understand what you mean.." he said. "I know you don't. I know you never will...but can you just know that..I love you...I'll love you until this earth stops turning.." I said as my voice cracked. "What? You love me? I just me you this morning.." he said confused. "You met me in 2005 on the set of Hustle & Flow, Djay. You fell in love with me, shug. All of those memories down the drain." I said shaking my head. "You're crazy.." he said shocked. "Believe what you want, tomorrow you'll just be flirting with me again. And you'll either think I'm crazy again or that I'm the most beautiful woman you've ever seen. Then we'll either be arguing like we are now, or either curled up in bed next to each other. Everyday is a repeat...and I can't sit up and see you like that...I love you to much. I know you won't remember a dann thing I'm saying, and you won't remember how much I love you and the fact that you used to love me. There was a reason for that happening to you I bet, a sign that maybe it's best to let you go...but just know that I'll pray for you every night...I'll pray that you remember me and that you love me again and that you care about me. But until then, goodbye Terrence.." I said as I motioned for him to leave and he left out confused and irritated and also thinking that I was insane. If only he knew that I was pregnant with his child..

TBC...