sixty six

(i changed the club to a friends house party, don't get confused)

we arrived to this big house party and it was litt. the air was filled with liquor and weed.

the song playing was whole lotta lovin. that was my sh*t. i immediately pulled daniel and kevin to the dance floor. we jumped and danced to the song.

when a couple of songs played, we went to get some drinks. i assumed the boys were gonna get drunk so i just took beer can.

"yo that's all you gon get?" lucy said scaring me.

"you finna give a girl a heart attack d*mn. and yeah there's gotta be at least one sane person tonight." i said.

she had a glass full of a strong smelling liquid, which im guessing is vodka. she just turned 16, i don't want my yunging to drink so much so i took her cup and threw it into the garbage.

she smacked her lips. she was almost drunk. oh my oh my.

"bestfrienddd, you good or nah?" i said walking over to nagely.

"im guccciiiiiiiiii daddy what bout chuuu?" she slurred.

"oh no, not you too, where are the boys?" i asked.

"ovah there with some chick." she said rolling her eyes.

i looked over and saw all of the getting a lap dance. oh hail no.

"what are ya doing!?" i yelled over the music.

"come on mami don't be like that, have some fun." daniel slurred.

i smelled his breath, and he was drunk. we haven't been here for 2 hours and everybody already drunk.

i hate being the good one here.

i walked away from everyone and just sat on the couch. this lightskin boy sat next to me. he was cute. he had gorgeous eyes.

"hey gorgeous what's your name?" he asked smiling

"arianna, but people call me ari, what about you?" i said smiling at him.

"my name is jordan, but people call me jay." he said copying me.

i giggled.

"so what is a beautiful girl doing here by herself?" he asked.

"well, i came with my crew, but they're all drunk so...yeah" i said disappointed.