Happiness

You have more options in this one. They are like, (yes or no) and you pick the one that you like better.

Example: I (do or don't) like cake.

Let me know if you like the new additional options! Enjoy!

Y/n P.O.V.

The light from the sunshine hurt my eyes after being in the dark for so long. It was so bright, and felt wonderful on my scales. The warmth from being outside made my want to purr a dragon purr. The clouds in the sky floated happily above. The air smelled wonderful. I was so happy. I felt like melting into the happiness. 

I let out a loud roar and took a look around. I was in something human made. There was a circular boundary around me and a giant wood door. No problem. I would just fly out of here. I spread my majestic wings and immediately closed them as a pain shot through my side. I wasn't fully healed yet. There was no chance of being able to fly yet.

I looked longingly at the sky.

"Freedom." I huffed sadly. I was not free yet. Not until i could fly.

I heard a low whistle. "Wow bud. You caught yourself a keeper." A human voice said.

I whirled around. A human was standing next to toothless, a hand placed on his neck.

He walked toward me.

"Hey there Y/n. Why don't you let me take a look at that hurt side of yours."

"No." I growled. "I don't trust you."

He kept coming forward.

Humans tried to kill dragons. Or enslave them. Especially with their handheld claws.

"Not a step closer." I growled, opening my mouth to shoot a plasma blast.

He stopped where he was. He opened his arms and turned around. He looked over his shoulder. "We need to work on this one."  He said to Toothless. He looked back at me. "I don't have any weapons on me. See? I'm not going to hurt you."

"Lies." I hissed at him.

He opened his hand in front of my head and turned his head away. This was a sign of submission.

WHAT SHOULD I DO!???

Before I could decide how to react, I felt a familiar tingling in my throat. It traveled up my mouth and into my nose. I couldn't hold it back anymore.

I let out a monstrous sneeze.

Hiccup was covered in slimy goop, my snot covering every inch of his arm and face.

"Ahhhhhh! That is not going to wash out!" He groaned.

He flicked my snot back at my, which I smoothly avoided.

"Stay here bud. I'm going to go clean up and call the village. She's going to be a tricky one to tame." He said, looking at toothless.

I looked at toothless. Now that we were in the sunlight, I could see him properly.

He was midnight black, with the most gorgeous dragon eyes ever. His shoulders were broad and his wings were thick and muscular. Frankly, he was quite the looker. Strong... Protective... Loyal... (Is or isn't) really my type. But super hot. I mean, for a dragon, that is.

I felt that familiar tingling again, and cringed. I opened my mouth to warn toothless but no words came out. Instead, I prepared for the monstrous sneeze. I breathed in deeply and sneezed. Not a ravenous sneeze like I was expecting. This sneeze was small and cute. Much like that of a terrible terror. I sneezed 4 more times in a row, all cute little sneezes.

Once I had finished my bout with sneezing, I looked at toothless. He had a major blush on his scales. He caught me looking at him and quickly turned his head away.

I know what's up. He's embarrassed. This could be fun.

I walked into his line of sight, swaying my hips. I have him the most sexy smile I could and walked towards him. I sat before him, just mere feet away. I looked him in the eyes.

"Something wrong Toothless? You seem a bit off." I said.

He blushed even deeper and I tried to maintain my composure and keep from (blushing or laughing).

He gave me a look I couldn't understand. I studied him for a moment, trying to decide if there was something really wrong with him.

"Y/n, you are really, really in dan-"

I didn't hear the rest of the sentence as I was suddenly knocked over onto the dirt. I fell on my back, toothless pinning me down. My shoulders were held down my his strong front legs, his back legs on either side of my hips. Our faces were dangerously close together. The emotion playing on his face was indescribable. Something completely foreign to me. He looked around us, as if making sure we were alone.

"Toothless?" I asked.

"Shh." He shushed me, still looking around.

Whatever he is planning... I (do or don't) like it.

3 options.

Stay put

Fight him

Surprise

Pick one or read all three of you can't decide...

In the next chapter...

Okay, so my dad told me a joke, and I had to share it with you guys.

Back in the day, when horses were more commonly used to travel, there was a horse auction. Hoses of all different sizes, ages, and breeds were all auctioned off one after another. After a particularly good looking horse got sold, the owner of the next horse came onstage to make an announcement. He was a fair looking man, wearing semi-wealthy clothes.
"Ladies and gentleman, I have an announcement. This next horse... It doesn't look good."
With that, the people yelled at him to stop disrupting the show. To get off the stage, and obscenities like that.
As he was leaving the stage, he yelled out, "okay, but I still have to warn you. This horse doesn't look good."
His horse was brought on stage, and it was the best horse yet. It was all black, with strong, thick muscles. An obvious show horse. The people cheered, still obviously confused at the man's disclaimer about the horse. Bidding went up. And a bidding war broke out. One of the men bidding on the horse called a timeout. He walked up on stage and started looking at the horse. He felt the horse's groomed hair and muscles. He checked the ears, eyes, nose, and teeth. They were all in perfect condition. He turned to the owner of the horse.
"This is obviously the best looking horse we've seen all day." He said, and the crowd cheered, supporting him.
"Well, you should know, this horse, it doesn't look good." The owner said.
"Whatever. You must be an idiot or something." The bidder spat, and took a seat.
The bidding continued and the horse sold for more than any of the other horses combined.
The man who bought the horse saddled it up and started riding it, trying to get to know the horse better. Right off the bat, the horse ran him straight into a tree.
Not far off, was the previous owner of the horse. The new owner stalked up to the pervious owner and spat on his shoe. "You fool! You sold me a blind horse?!" The new owner exclaimed.
"I told you the horse doesn't look good." The previous owner said.

Please tell me you all got that joke... 😜