Psychopath No.2

Y/n

Short, tan, and just an overall ball of sunshine. Most say she is the devil reincarnated but I really don't think so (then again I enjoy psychopaths). Her story is well known because of the intense media coverage. They describe her as a kid who suffered a trauma and never fully recovered.

Her family was very religious and didn't take the news of her being pansexual  well. They singled her out, started ignoring her. They just lived like she didn’t exist. They didn’t take her to school, they stopped cooking for her, and they even removed anything that had to do with her from their life. I could only call it karma that they died but she took it hard.

Her family never told her they loved her after she came out and they died pretending to hate her. Some people believed she started the fire that burned their house down but I know she didn’t. She loved her family and wouldn't want them to die hating her. 

She is known for killing religious people. I mean from what I can tell the people she kills aren't the best. Their children don't seem to cry or be upset about the death, just emotionless. They all seem conflicted between loving their parents but needing to be free from their abuse. My theory is that the parents let their religion stop them from loving their kids properly.

I'm not going to dwell on this too much but if you believe in God the Bible says not to judge and to each his own. Which means mind your business. Also if God created the universe I'm sure if he didn't want something here it wouldn't be here.There’s not a doubt in my soul that she is an Angel who is just misunderstood; not someone who has a religious prejudices. 

I was disappointed when I woke up to an empty bed. Red left a note saying I would be seeing her soon with a kiss on it. Part of me is still in disbelief that I kissed Lauren. I don't know when I'll meet her "friends" but I'll be happy to, whenever they present themselves.

I need a drink, I mean a coffee. I need a coffee. You’re 19, Y/n not an alcoholic. I can’t go around looking like a slob just in case I run into one of the Killer Queens. I’m only going to get coffee though, so it’s not like I need to be dressed to the nines. After I get coffee I should stop by the hospital to check on my mom. I know this whole thing is breaking her apart. 

The walk to my local coffee shop isn’t too far. I’ve been going to this specific place for years now and let me tell you it’s the best. Not only is the coffee delicious but the breakfast is literally to die for. The warmth of the shop engulfs me when I enter bringing an instant sigh of content to my lips. 

"Hey Ashley can I get the usual please?" I ask the cashier who at this point knows me well. "You know the drill Y/n the staff loves your voice." I knew I was going to sing for my coffee. It all started when my mom brought me here once for an open mic slash karaoke thing. I was only a baby gay back then so it wasn’t really a big deal.

Long story short it went well and now every time I come to the shop they have me sing rather than pay. " You know I love free coffee," I wink at Ashley causing her to playfully punch me in the arm.

I quickly run up the steps of the small stage. " Hey everyone, most of you know me but for those who don't I'm Y/n and I'm going to sing you a little song." I pick up the guitar that was on the stage and begin to strum a few chords.

I got a round of applause and took a bow. After that I made my way to a booth in the corner waiting for Ashley to bring me my coffee. When she did it came with a compliment of my performance. I thanked her but easily dismissed the compliment in my mind. I wouldn't be a singer in a million years. If anything I’d be a world famous author.