Preview (Character Information)

Blurb:
When it comes to seventeen-year-olds Aurora “Rory” West and Kale Mathews, there is no such thing as the concept of ‘common ground.’ Their interactions (the few that they have) are always filled with overly-sarcastic remarks and countless number of trips to the principal’s office. 

One day, when a particular interaction goes a bit too far, their principal decides to punish them with The Baby Project- a month long project, worth more than half their grade, that requires them to parent a fake baby. 

In the beginning, the partnership is discarded as a joke by both students. However, when threatened with the possibility of expulsion,  Rory and Kale reluctantly agree to make peace for the sake of their education. Over time, something changes, making them question their thoughts and feelings.

They say there's a thin line between love and hate, but will a baby be the last push?

________________

Writing this book has been a long journey- from the awkward age of twelve to the not-much-less awkward age of sixteen. However, it is one journey that has paid off.

Though this book is a very rough draft, I hope you like my work. Please do look past all my petty and amateur  mistakes, hehe. 

Happy reading! 

Jem

_______________

Special Thanks to:

Editors: 

@believeinwaves 

@Zephier14

Critique and Edits:

@SARENA_A

Cover:

@snuggles_

Trailers:

@Tcolour

http://youtu.be/GLFuv9X7L_c

@Maryb416

http://animoto.com/play/110EBmPM9Btcenfi67qEww

@amaliekb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqbdk7Q7n54

Contact info:

FB:  https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Baby-Project/832129946813226

Instagram: manaal_ali

Twitter: its_manaal_yo

Tumblr: droppedjem

Ask FM: droppedjem

Email: officialdroppedjem@gmail.com

_____________

The Baby Project

© 2011-ongoing, Manaal Ali (DroppedJem)

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This book contains material protected under International and Federal Copyright Laws and Treaties. Any unauthorized reprint or use of this material is prohibited. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording, or by any information storage and retrieval system without express written permission from the author / publisher. 

If you see anyone copying my works please let me know! Thanks!