21

Warning; THIS SUCKS COMPLETE ASS SINCE IM LAZY AND ALSO AM NOT CREATIVE IN ANY WAY TO COME UP WITH AN ACTUAL GOOD CHAPTER BUT.... O WHALE

I take a deep breathe as I walk down the crowded hallway. I try my best to keep my head low and avoid everyone and just keep to myself, but really it wasn't doing me good since Lizzy had to run up and cause a scene- like always.

"Hey babe!" She yells as everyone turns to look at us. I simply roll my eyes and continue to walk.

"So, party. Tonight. You, my friend, are coming," she says as she smiles at me. I give her a small smile back and then roll my eyes.

Yes, I'm being a bitch. But don't blame me. Lizzy is someone who you've known your whole life but then don't talk to for a year then go back to being friends but notice she's changed for the worse. Now all Lizzy is about is getting guys and being popular. She's turned into a semi-bitch and is quite irritating nowadays. I still love her though.

Also, no. Ethan and I ended up not having sex. Only me being a tease and cuddling with him while being nude.

"Lizzy I don't think I can. I mean I-"

"You don't have to watch Lana, you can do your homework late, and plus it's something to do. You've been stuck with that babysitter and I bet your finally tired, huh? I mean, what, isn't she an old lady or something," Lizzy says.

I couldn't help but snort at the fact Lizzy's picture of Ethan is an old lady.

"No, actually, it's a guy. A really close family friend. Not an old lady,"

"A guy? Oh, is he cute?"

"Ew, no! (Lie) he's way older, Liz," I say with a chuckle.

She simply shrugs and walks off. I notice how fast she's walking and I immediately wonder how she can do that. I mean, heels are hard to just balance on. How can she basically be running with those fucking things on?

"Hey, Lynn" a deep, familiar voice comes from behind me. I swiftly turn around to be greeted with the soft, kind smile that Jacob held.

"Hey Jacob, how are you?" I ask as I open up my locker. He shrugs and adjusts his backpack strap,

"I'm okay...you?"

"I'm fine," I say giving him a smile before looking back to my locker. I shove my small bag inside it and slam it shut.

"Good, um, so are you going to the party tonight?" He asks as we walk side by side down the hallway.

"I don't know, why?"

"Just asking. It's going to be a lot of fun. Plus I don't see you at any of the parties anymore? What's happened to you, haha" he says as we turn around a corner.

"Well, I've been stuck at home because I'm grounded,"

"Oh, yeah, I forgot,"

•••

"EHHH!" Lizzy's annoying, sharp squeal rings in my ear.

"Lizzy! Stop fucking screaming in my ear, damn. What do you need child?" I ask as I grab another dorito out of the chip bag.

She sits down next to me and begins to squirm. I just look at her like she's a fucking maniac.

"I JUST GOT ASKED OUT BY-"

"Wait, before you continue, can you hand me my apple," I say pointing to my red apple sitting next to her. She rolls her eyes and hands me it. I give her a warm smile and nod for her continue.