Split Decisions

Michael's POV

Simon: "What the hell put her in this position?"

Lachlan: "You did you fucking ass hole. What the hell were you thinking? She could have died."

Simon: "What the hell Lachlan it's your fault for bringing these two along. You can't fucking pin this on me."

Vikk: "Michael really?"

Michael: "What?"

Vikk: "Your going to let them go at it again?"

This is the third time this week they have argued and almost punched on over my friend Liz. Lachlan invited me and her along with him seeing as he knew how close Vikk and I were getting. It was a great idea at first and the first and second day was incredible. We got to go out for dinner and meet everyone. Vikk was really happy I came. As for Lachlan. Well. It wasn't subtle that he liked Liz. We have known it since school. After we finished though. Lachlan moved back to Queensland and we were the only ones he kept in contact with. I think he invited us for different reasons. He knew Vikk would steal me away. And I think he wanted to ask Lizzie on a date while he was here. But it didn't really go down all that well.

Simon: "You brought her here Lachlan. If you had just came by yourself like you originally told us. She wouldn't be in this mess."

Josh: "How are you feeling Michael?"

Michael: "Not the first time I've been hit by a car. So the initial shock and shit didn't happen. My leg on the other hand. Is fucking killing me. I'm glad I took the brunt of it though."

Simon had taken myself and Lizzie out around London while we played Pokemon. Nerds I know. Well we got really excited and were still careful. We walked across the road when some random dick head turned around the corner not watching where he was going. Lizzie and I were ahead of Simon and I tried to push her out of the way but I wasn't quick enough. The car hit me head on and I got knocked into Lizzie. As far as I know she fell and broke her arm after landing on it to break her fall no pun intended.But she also hit her head. My leg is broken and my Ribs were fractured. We both got out extremely lucky that's all I'm great full for. Lachlan on the other hand.

Lachlan: "Why weren't you watching where you were walking. You should have seen it coming."

Simon: "Yeah because I totally would have seen a speeding driver coming from around a blind corner. And warned them to jump back in time before it hit. Great idea Lachlan I think I might try it next time. You think I wanted them to get hurt? I couldn't ever hurt her. Or even wish ill upon her. Look at her."

Yeah that's the problem it caused. Simon fell... Hard. And it was cute at first. He would get really nervous around her and would blush whenever we spoke about her. And when she talked. God damn I swear he wishes he had an Australian to talk for him constantly. Lachlan wasn't too happy when he realised. And tried to keep Simon away from her. But we're Aussies. It's hard to keep us away and we will call you out on your shit. So she did. Which is what put us in this mess. It's funny how that works.

Vikk: "Hey. Are you ok?"

Michael: "Hi Vikk. Yeah.I'm fine I guess. I mean I could be in a worse position."

Simon: "Like not waking up."

Lachlan: "Fuck off Simon."

Michael: "Can you both shut the fuck up. Josh can you grab Lachlan and take him outside please. I would love to do it myself but as you can see I'm a little tied down right now. Vikk I don't want you to go but if you could please take Simon and get him a coffee or something? In my wallet is some money I changed over. Can I please have a juice or water from the little cafe in the lobby please?"