family matters • kelly oubre jr.

Damn you're makin' it so damn hard
Cause I know you want it like I do
Damn girl you're fine too
Strip you down to that lace
That sexy look on your face
Gets me every time
You need this good in your life, I know that

I Know//TYuS

--------------------------------

"Are you nervous about meeting everyone?" Drea asked, walking up behind Kelly.

He scoffed. "I'm not nervous at all. If you love me, then I know they'll love me." He turned, pecking her forehead.

"I don't know, we'll see. I'm still kind of mad at you from the other day, so I will let uncles and cousins ask you uncomfortable questions."

Kelly chuckled, turning and pulling her into his arms. "I thought you weren't mad. I told you I would do anything to make you forgive me." He whispered in her ear.

Drea shivered at the effect that Kelly had on her even after being together for two years, she still couldn't resist him. "I told you we have to find better ways to solve our problems than with sex, babe." She pulled away.

Kelly slapped her behind. "I'll get you to give in one way or another baby girl."

Drea smirked, biting her lip knowing that today was going to be a mighty long day.

-----------------------

"Don't be nervous," Drea said through a smile, holding hands with with Kelly.

"I'm not, I'm more than ready."

"Drea! You're here," her mom exclaimed, hugging her tightly. "You brought Kelly too." She turned, hugging him too.

"Yes ma'am, when she told me about it and how she wasn't sure if she wanted to come, I told her I would love to come out here with her."

Drea's mother smiled at Kelly and then over to Drea. "Keep this one with you, Drea. He's perfect."

Kelly and Drea met at a night club. Drea hadn't been in the best mood that night, she was getting over a breakup and her friends had dragged her out that night despite her arguments about why she should stay home and mope. Drea and her friends had been invited into the VIP area, and they were just told by the bodyguard that someone invited all of them.

That was even worse, Drea was already irritated about being around her friends who were in a happy mood. Now she was going to be around a bunch of arrogant celebrities. They'd only been up there for a couple of minutes, and her friends had branched off with guys of their own, leaving Drea by herself.

Drea was sitting by herself, nursing a drink and Kelly went to go sit next to her. When he tried to spark up a conversation, Drea brushed him off. He took that as a challenge and tried the whole night to make her smile. When he'd made a joke about her ex, and then Kelly offered to buy her a drink and they exchanged numbers and started dating a week later.

While her mom was leading them from the driveway to the backyard, Kelly's arm wrapped around her waist, leaning in close. "I told you this was going to be a breeze." He whispered in her ear, letting his lips touch her earlobe, and graze on her neck.