SANDHIR KI SHAADI

Finally the dream day came for SanDhir...from morning only karan and vardhan was at sanyu's home for all the preparations...yeah situation is opposite here ankit would have gone to shekhawat mension but not and why would he go...he was even sleeping in his room....all the work which ankit would have been doing karan was doing...it was simple wedding with less number of guest..it's not like that thier financial condition is not good....but still...they didn't buy her a wedding gown... because parth had gifted her so they said her to wear that only...randhir had asked sanyu but she refused saying she only wanted to have a simple wedding....to this Randhir left the thought....karan had shifted sanyu and Ragini's belonging to shekhawat mension in the noon only...
In Evening...
Sanyu was fully ready and was waiting for her baraat to come...from morning she was feeling dizzy & headache.She thought because of the stress so she took a pain killer...ragini was down at mandap...
After some time sanyu hear beats of drum and she sees through window there her groom was getting down from the car wearing a blue colour sherwani having the work of silver diamond ...with red turban... and wearing his bestest smile ever...for which every girl present can die...(as u know his smile is very injuries to health😂) every girl who was at the door to welcome him was drooling over him...Soon sanyu's mom came and welcome the baratis...and after that Randhir was sitting in the mandap and waiting for his bride to come...

Anju: ankit kaha hai???
Sanyu's father: I don't know?? Hoga yahi kahi..
Anju: are par sanyu ko to wahi laayega na mandap me...har Bhai ka farz hai Yeh..
Sanyu's father: are abh yaha nahi hai to kya karenge...Jao tum hi Leo aao...
Karan who was passing from there listen everything and said..
Karan: sorry mene aap log Ki baat suni...par Bhai ka farz hai to Bhai hi jaayega...
Anju: par?(karan cut her in between)
Karan: don't take tension...by saying this he left from there...
Randhir was looking at the stairs and was waiting for his would be wife and she came down with karan...
FLASHBACK
Karan goes to sanyu's room and knock before entering...sanyu says come in... karan goes in and ask ready??? She says yeah u go I will be coming with my bro.. (she was at least accepting that her brother will come now.... but poor sanyu) karan says your bro is not at home.. she was shocked that today is her wedding and her bro is not at home.she sits on the bed...
Karan said "agar ek barati kam hojaye or ek ladki wala badh jaye to problem solve" sanyu was confused...she ask how?? Karan said "Q tum meri wife ko bache Sakti jo.. mere baby ko apna baby bol Sakti ho.. me tumhe apni bhen nahi bana sakta.. u r my sis and i am your bhai.. and your Bhai is here to fulfill his responsibility to take u down...sanyu hugs him tightly and said thank u(she was crying hugging him)...karan said "Bhai ko koi thank u bolta hai kya? And plzz dont cry...I want u too be happy & I am sure U both r best for each other...he will do everything to make u fell happy"...and he comes down with her..
FLASHBACK ENDS
She was wearing a red and golden lehenga beautifully studded with diamonds...she was not wearing heavy heavy jewellery she was simply ready..but looking beautiful...when Randhir saw her his mouth was open...karan made her sit next to Randhir..and then Randhir realize that he was gawking at her...pandit started chanting religious mantras..some time later pandit ji said "var vadhu phero ke liye khade ho jayaiye..."
Randhir and sanyukta stands up...randhir hold her hand he looks in her eyes and assure her that he is with her and they started taking vows after taking vows pandit ji said to fill sanyu' parting... Randhir took the vermilion and filled her parting..but some vermilion fell on her nose and aunties present there started saying that it's a good sign..if the vermilion fell on bride's nose that means her husband loves her very much..after completing all the rituals they were declared as Husband& wife.. pandit ji said to take blessings from elders...first they goes towards Vardhan and they bent down to take blessings by touching his feet..he blessed them but he didn't let them touch his feet he hugs both of them together and said "bacho Ki jagah pairo me nahi dil me hoti hai" then Randhir turn to go towards sanyu's parents but sanyu drag him to karan and ragini..sanyu was going to bent but karan took her in side hug and said" u know I don't need to bless u more because u r already blessed with best in laws...or agar is gadhe( showing his hands towards Randhir) ne kuch kiya na to me isse itna maronga ke ye sidha hojayega..or Randhir babu aaj se me aapka best friend nahi sala ho or Yeh sala aapko dhej(dowry) me mila hai"😂😂and he laughs...sanyu also giggles...karan hugs Randhir and said congo..after wards they go towards parth& aryan they both hug Randhir together and said " Congo joro ke Gulaam" and they started laughing...Randhir said" chodo mujhe..Marne ka plan bananya hai kya?? Chodo" and they left him they one by one hug sanyu said " welcome to our family bhabhi"...(they didn't take blessings of sanyu's parents...Randhir wanted to take but sanyu didn't go and after some time it was time for bidaai...sanyu turn and had a last look of house and she remembered all her childhood memories..she turn and was leaving... everybody was shocked because she was not crying...yeah every bride cries when they left thier parents house but she was not crying and nor she was smiling...she was pale..ankit who had came to home because of his father come ahead and try to hug her but she didn't let him come near..her mother hugs her and she was crying but sanyu didn't hugged her back and nor she was crying because she was broken...her own family thinks she is burden on them so why r they crying now..she couldn't control her emotions now so she just pushed her mom and said" now why r u crying...just to make this world understand that how much u love me..wow mom wow..oh sorry u r not my mom any more.. because I have only my Dada and he his much better than u all..(showing finger towards her mom, dad and Bhai)
Her mom said"sanyu what r u saying"
She replied" who sanyu I am not sanyu..I am Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekhawat"
Here Randhir and all were looking at her..and thinking what had happened to her...
Sanyu's dad said" sanyu u r our child baby what r u saying" sanyu replies" kon baby.. aapki beti Mar Gayi hai..mera koi relation nahi hai aapke saath..and her dad was going to slap her Randhir holds his hand and said "dare u touch my wife...i will forget that u r her father..."she clutched Randhir's arms and said can we go...Randhir nodded and they left with vardhan, karan, ragini, parth and aryan...
X----------------------------------------------------------------X
Precape- FIRST NIGHT AFTER WEDDING😈😈
I KNOW me kabhi precape nahi deti par aaj de diya...
Early UPDATE for those who wait for my story...love u guyzz keep supporting me..and don't forget to vote and give reviews...
next update on Monday...till then bye guyzz...