(27) Doorbell

Hi yo peeps!

YAY! I FINISHED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

Thank you for the comments and votes! Thank you!

Excuse me, I'm going to go back memorizing some stuff for some pieces of stuff to some kinds of stuff!

Enjoy 😊

~-~

"What time will he visit?" Beth asked, adding more spices and herbs on her beef stew.

"He said that he was on his way 20 minutes ago." I looked at the time and felt my heartbeat went faster, "So technically, anytime soon."

Her eyes widened. She tasted her stew and started doing everything frantically. "Dean, please pass me the salt!" Beth called out, fixing her apron.

"Which one?"

What?

"The powdery one."

Okay?

I gawked at him when he asked, "Is it the black one or the white one?"

She frowned, "The black one is the pepper, and the white one is the salt, do the math!"

Such a racist.

I went towards Dean and grabbed the salt when he was planning to take the flour. "Here." I gave her the salt and rubbed my hands consciously.

Charlie Langston is going to here anytime soon. I called him earlier to go here, in Beth's place.

To talk about what happened.

To talk about why it happened.

To talk about everything.

"You really should know the different kinds of herbs and spices," Beth muttered as she sprinkled some salt in her dish. "I'm not allowing you to be a useless husband."

Dean pouted, "You really should know how to arrange your kitchen."

Buuuuurn!

I chuckled silently as Beth threw a spoon towards him.

"Hey, hey, hey!" He laughed as he dodged the small yet painful metal. "I'm kidding! You don't have to arrange your kitchen!"

"Hmph!" Beth glared at him as she turned the stove off.

"You'd be moving to my place soon so you really don't have to arrange it." He smirked, "But you better arrange our kitchen though."

Ladies and Gentlemen, Dean Castro received a huge kiss from Beth's colander.

I laughed hysterically as Dean ran away from Beth's harsh tantrum.

They're literally like cats and dogs, babies vs babies, oil and vinegar.

They're the total opposite.

But I think that's what made their relationship perfect. Cats and dogs are adorable together, babies play with babies, and oil and vinegar are perfect for some dishes.

Opposites really do attracts.

"Guys," I laughed, "Stop playing around-!"

Ding Dong.

Everyone stopped.

It seems as if time froze itself and all our voices went mute. It's so silent that I can literally hear my own thoughts.

And my thoughts consist of chaotic fangirls running around, crying because of anime characters' deaths and Liam's solo record deal.

They're like little shits running around. -I pinched my self for that, don't worry.

After what seems like hours, Dean broke the silence, "I'll get it."

"No, it's my house." Beth frowned at him, I'll get it."

"He's my Charlie, I'll get it," I muttered as I walked past them and went to the door.

Unlocking some few locks, the door opened revealing a bad boy looking Charlie.

I call it the Bad boy looking since his hair was disheveled, he has a split lip, a bleeding nose, a bruised left cheek, and a swelling black bruise sitting on his left eye.

But what shocked me was Charlie's eyes. It sparked when he saw me; it sparkled as if he didn't look like a guy with a broken face.

Now, if you're living a life where your best friend is Charlie Langston and a place called The Underground actually exists, then this beautiful sight is totally normal, really, it is.

I've seen this face before, and it's usually a face coming from a man who came from there; The Underground.

This face looks like Reed's, this face looks like Charlie's, and heck, probably even Elliot's face would look like this in the future!

"You look like shit, man," Dean muttered from behind me.

Something flashed in Charlie's eyes, making him grab me fastly yet gently from my place with my wrist.

Dean greeted him with a nod, "Charlie."

"Bean," Charlie muttered silently.

Well, hello to you too!

"We're outside the Underground Choco." Chocolate is Charlie's fighter name. Charlie and The Chocolate Factory, get it? He crossed his arms, "It's Dean."

"And I'm Vanchel." I butted in, pulling myself away from Charlie.

"Vanch-"

"Shut up." I looked down, "I can't believe you went to the Underground again." I muttered silently, pure disappointment is clear in my tone.

He shook his head slowly. "I didn't."

I retorted, "Your face says otherwise."

"I didn't." He shook his head, "Trust me."

"Why would I?" That made him shut up.

"Because you love me." And that made my mouth to shut up.