Chapter 26

HEY GUYS LIKE WASSSSUP.

VOTE/COMMENT/LIKE/FAN

AND FOLLOW MY TUMBLR (LINK IS ON MY PROFILE------>)

========================================================================

Chapter. 26

 N A T H E N

"Alright guys, I want you to complete the questions on pages 260 to 267. If you don't finish by the end of class, it's for homework." Mr. Robertson barked at us. The room filled with unsatisfied groans as everybody took out their Math textbooks. I sat there, staring off into space.

"Mr. Dawson! Do you not have your textbook with you?"

I blinked, snapping out of it as I looked at the middle-aged man in confusion. Glancing around the room, I noticed everyone was staring at me. Of course.

"Um, actually no," I muttered. "It's in my locker. Can I go get it?"

Mr. Robertson folded his beefy arms across his chest. "Well, I guess so. But you better be here in 5 minutes, no longer. Got it Dawson?"

"Yep," I started to get out of my seat.

"I'm sure your popular quarterback self could get here in time," Mr. Robertson muttered as I made my way to the door, holding my phone in my hand. Raising an eyebrow at him, I walked out of the classroom, fighting the urge to punch the guy out. If it's one teacher I hate, it's my fucking math teacher. For some reason, he has something against me. Whether it's the fact that I'm apparently 'popular', on the football team, or extremely irresistible.

I can never win.

I roamed the nearly empty halls, in search for my locker which was on the second floor. Yes, I did forget my textbook in my locker but I was also planning on walking around -- possibly not going back to class.

Sometimes you just need a break. I had way too many things going on right now, and math was literally the least of my problems.

Right when I turned the corner, a hand suddenly grabbed me and quickly spun me around, only to have someone's lips crashed onto mine.

I didn't even have to check to see who it is, because I already know it's Trevor who is kissing me. Closing my eyes, I sighed into the kiss and wrapped my arms around his neck. My heart was seriously pounding, the excitement and anxiety I was feeling due to the fact that we could easily be seen. Any second now, some random kid would turn the corner and see us. Kissing.

The football captain and his star quarterback making out.

Trevor slowly pulled away, my eyes still closed because I didn't want him to stop. He grabbed onto my hands, and started chuckling. My eyes snapped open, and I glared at him.

"Ditching class, Dawson?" He winked, his eyes trailing me up and down. I pursed my lips.

"Maybe, what's it to you Daly?" I raised an eyebrow. "I'm sure you care way too much about your education to be fooling around in the hallways."

"Fuck off, Nate," Trevor chuckled, nudging me. "I'm better than you."

"Oh yeah? At what?"

Trevor smirked, and leaned in so his lips were pressed right at my ear. "Everything."

I rolled my eyes, and shoved him away, causing him to laugh loudly. "In your fucking dreams, fag."

Trevor's eyes widened for a split second before he narrowed them playfully. I gave him a strange look, wonderign what the fuck was wrong with him. The next thing I knew I was being pushed into a locker. I winced, and looked at Trevor to see him grinning seductively.

"If I'm a fag, then what are you Nate?" He asked, his eyes flickering to my lips. Without thinking, I licked them, and Trevor's eyes slightly darkened.

"I'm...I'm...." I was literally at loss for words, because all I could focus on was how hard Trevor was pressing up against me.

"You're...you're...what... gay? Or wait... no, not gay....just..." Trevor mimicked my stuttering, smirking widely at me.

"Hm?"

"A fairy."

I groaned. "Fuck you, man."

"You want to?" Trevor smiled, checking me out. "Because you can. I'm all yours."

My eyes bulged out of my head as I stared at my bestfriend, who was literally being serious. The thing about Trevor is that he's always smirking in some kind of way, unless he's extremely angry. You can never tell when he's joking.

But knowing him for almost 18 years, I can easily say that right now.... Trevor isn't joking.

"Uh, guys?"

Oh fuck.

======================

I KNOW WHAT A SHITTY CHAPTER OMFG ASHASDIGQIWD. I WAS RUSHING AND ASJIODHGFIKQWBFJIOQWF.

OK WHATEVER

NEXT CHAPTER OK BYE