Muffet X Mettaton

(( Holy Shizzle Pops! We reached 106K views?! I never thought we would get this far!! Thank you all!! Enjoy this next one shot :3 I honestly can't find who the hell requested this XD all I know is that someone requested it cause it was on my drafts. If you ever come upon the comment that requested it, tell me cause I went from the depths of hell and back looking for it

Anyways, enjoy!))

((METTATON'S POV))

"My next big show is about to start~!" I cheered, striking a pose out of instinct. The people working to set up my beautiful stage cheered, since they were all big fans of my show.

"Hey, uh, Mettaton?" A voice called from inside my dressing room. He pointed his thumb inside the room. "Someone's here to see you."

I smiled to myself and rehearsed what to do incase a fan managed to sneak into my set. Always be kind, sign autographs if needed, be fabulous.

I stepped into my dressing room, surprised to see...

"Muffet?!" I gasped, striking a shocked pose. It may have been a little over the top though.

She looked up and at me. "Hey Mettaton! Oh wow, since when was the last time I talked to you?" Muffet asked, a small laugh coming from her.

"Ahuhuhu~"

I thought that she came here for money, so instantly I dropped the act and said it straight forward. "Muffet, I'm not lending you cash. Last time I did that, you failed your orders to kill the human!" I huffed.

Muffet shook her head. "I'm here to offer some spider pastries. For spiders, from spiders, by spiders."

"Oh! I think I've seen those pastries on television!" I exclaimed, proud that I knew of what she was talking about. "Speaking of television, I'm supposed to go up in a few minutes. I'm sure you've heard of my fabulous television sequence."

Muffet looked puzzled. "You had a television show? Never heard of it." She said plainly, those words shooting like daggers through my pride.

I huffed and crossed my arms over my chest, looking away. "Well, someone's been missing out..." I mumbled.

"Hey, Mettaton, your up!" My manager called, and I dashed out of the room. "We'll talk business later darling~!"

(TIME SKIP)

After my show, I came into my dressing room expecting to see Muffet, but instead seeing a note with one, very tiny, spider pastry.

I sighed and picked up the note, a little disappointed since I actually was pretty hungry.

'Sorry I couldn't stick around! Here's my number in case you change your mind about buying. Oh, and I left a free sample so you could see if you actually cared for them.
       Stay Sweet,
                Muffet'

"Free sample..." I muttered under my breath and ate it in one bite. That's when I realized...

"HOLY MACARONI!!!" I yelled, putting my hands over my mouth in sudden reaction.

"You okay there Mettaton?" My manager asked with a confused look on her face. I nodded slowly.

"Y-yeah..." I said. That pastry was really good! "I'll actually be leaving  right now, I'm really worn out. See you tomorrow!"

I dashed out of there, and if I looked far enough...

"Muffet!" I shouted, running quickly over to her.

"Muffet!" I repeated, this time she heard me. "Hm?" She asked, turning around to face me.

I stopped in front of her, gasping for air. "*huff*...*huff*..." I panted.