Plan E: Find The Controller

Hey, cookies!! How are you all doing?? *waits for answer* Good to hear! By the way, you should listen to the song ^^^ it's really sweet and nice (:

Anyways, here's the next chapter! Sorry for the long wait! In this chapter, it starts with the story Anthony and Alice are working on, just by the way!!

ENJOY! *throws chocolate chip cookies at you* Hope you like!

*Alice's POV*

I take my pencil before I start to write my part to the story.

Alice felt something licking her face as she slept. She wrinkles her my nose, trying to ignore what it was but the licking continued. She then opens her eyes to see a little puppy. Huh? I didn't own any puppy, she thought.

She sits up and rubs her eyes. She then looks around at her surrounding to see that she was in some forest. "What?" She whispers to herself extremely confused. Was this some prank? She thought.

Alice gets up and decides to walk around to find a way out. She starts to walk straight forward, hoping that she'd find some pathway out of the forest. Alice notices the puppy that woke her up was following her by her side. She crouches down at his level and pats his head.

"I'm going to call you Fluff because you're fluffy with fur. Creative, I know," she smiles at Fluff and it wags its tail. She took it that he was okay with that name. "Mind showing me the way out of this forest?" She asks the puppy, not the really expecting an answer. It barks as a reply and starts to walk in front of her. Alice then followed.

After walking for a little while, Alice realized that Fluff wasn't really taking her anywhere. Everything looked the same to Alice and it felt as if they were going in circles.

As she continues to walk she suddenly hears a voice. It sounds like someone was in pain.

"Fluff," she whispers. "Did you hear that?" He just barks.

"Hey, is someone there?!" She hears a male voice shout. I guess I wasn't the only one here, after all, she thought.

"Hey!" She yells back. "Where are you?"

No one answered. She searches the forest with her eyes but didn't see anyone anywhere.

"Count out loud so I can follow your voice!" She shouts.

The voice starts to count. "One, two, three....."

"Come on, Fluff." Alice motions for him to follow her.

"Four, five, six, seven-" She cuts him off before he could continue.

"Wave your hand!" Alice thought it was weird how she could hear him really clearly, she just couldn't see him. She looks around the forest again but the was no sign of anyone.

"Eight, nine, ten...."

As she walks towards a random tree she felt as if the voice was getting closer with each step.

"Are you inside the tree?" She asks confused as ever.

"I'm sitting against a tree," the boy chuckles.