Plan F: Eat The Kitchen When I Get Home

Cooooookies! How are you all doing? Hopefully, amazing! Here's another chapter (: I apologize for taking so long!

Dedicated to Miss Liz-ard *starts singing* I dedicated this chapter to you, the one who is so awesome that's true! (You know who you are!)

ENJOY! *throws oatmeal chocolate chip cookies at you with Twix bars* Hope you like!

*Alice's POV*

Keep your eyes opens! I tell my head as I try to keep my eyes from closing. I was so tired for some reason which didn't make sense at all. I went to bed pretty early last night. Okay, I went to bed, but I didn't really end up sleeping.

It's Anthony's fault! Not like I minded, though. I just kept thinking about how I finally got a chance with Rainbow, sort of, kind of, not really.

"Alice?" I hear someone whisper next to me.

"Hm?" I hum, turning my head towards my classmate. It was William Swenson. He had black hair with these big green eyes. Green eyes were so cool.

"Do you have a pencil I can borrow?" He asks, biting his lip.

"Sure," I smile, handing him the pencil from my hand.

"Thanks a ton!" He whispers appreciatively.

"Anytime," I nod before turning my head back towards the whiteboard.

I really needed to focus. This was math class. The thing with math class is if I don't listen or pay any attention, I'll have absolutely no clue on what to do. Which isn't helpful if I want to pass.

Math and I have an interesting relationship. It's like one of that hate/love kind. Actually, more like hate/like kind. Sometimes I hate math because I don't understand it and it frustrates me. Then there are other times where it's not too difficult and somewhat easy where it becomes fun in a way, but that doesn't last very long.

After a long lesson about the Pythagorean Theorem, class finally ended.

"Don't forget about the test next week," Mr. Finn my math teacher says before dismissing us.

Everyone starts getting up from their seats, leaving to go to next period. Thankfully, I had a free period. That meant forty minutes of doing whatever I wanted, and what I wanted was sleep.

I take my bag and walk out of the classroom and towards our school library. Once I get there, I open the door and start making my way to the last book aisle. I stop when I reach the last aisle where the yellow bean bag was.

I would usually come back here to study or read, but this time I just wanted to rest.

I drop my backpack and collapse onto the bean bag before falling fast asleep.

*Anthony's POV*

I yawn as I make my way towards the school's entrance. I was extremely tired and I wasn't in the mood for school at the moment. I didn't get much sleep last night. My little baby sister Belle decided to cry the whole night, causing me to wake up every minute.

I notice Adrain and Andrew standing by the school entrance waving to me. They're my best friends. The three of us are neighbors and we grew up together. We call ourselves Triple-A because of how our names all started with A's coincidentally.