Plan J: Pretend The Sweater Is Yours

Hey hey cookies! I am here, after forever... I  am so I have been having trouble with writing in general and focusing on one project 😭😭But I don't want to abandon Loving My Tutor because of it. Thank you to everyone who encouraged me to update! I'm back with a chapter, hope you like! (;

I really love this song at the moment!

BTW I SPELL BOTH ADRIEN AND ADRIAN for Adrien/Adrian, I'm too lazy to fix it. Please just accept it 😂

ENJOY! *throws chocolate covered strawberries and sugar cookies at you* hope you like!

*Alice's POV*

My eyes follow the knife that was about to stab Dylan, the main character of the movie. Half of me hoped that he wouldn't get stabbed. I mean, he can't die. He's the main character! The other half of me knew that some scriptwriters like to torture us watchers and kill the people we grow to adore.

I suck my bottom lip into my mouth and bite on it hard. I watch as Dylan's eyes widen and blood starts to pour continuously from his chest. The guy, Ryder, stabbed near his heart.

"No!" I shout, squeezing onto the strings of Anthony's sweater. "What the heck! How could you do that to Dylan?!"

"Alice, be quiet!" Jason hushes, turning the volume higher.

"But he's dying!" I exclaim with a horrified tone.

"Shhh," Jeremy rushes, waving his hand impatiently.

A smile suddenly appears on Dylan's face. "You shouldn't have done that," were his words. His voice sounded deadly.

He's talking! This is a good sign. He may still live.

He slowly lifts himself up and turns towards Ryder.

"Mom! Can we-"

"Kyron, move!" Jason, Jeremy, and I both yell in unison. He was blocking the TV screen.

"Sorry, are you guys in the middle of watching a movie?" He asks, still blocking the screen. He turns to see what we were watching. He nods in approval. "This was a good movie. I really liked the part when-"

"Lovely, lovely, but you're blocking us from seeing!" I tell him, feeling anxious.

He raises his hands up in surrender before walking away.

"Alice!" Dad calls. "Someone's on the phone for you."

Arghhh, why are people deciding to call now?

"Not right now!" I rush.

"Okay, but it's the Anthony kid! I'll tell him to call you back," my dad says.

"Dad, wait!"  I immediately jump up from the couch. "Press pause and don't press play," I command Jason.

"Fine. You only have ten seconds before we turn it back on," he says.

"Okay, okay, fine." I dart towards the kitchen and run over to my dad who was sitting by the island with his work.

"I apologize Anthony, but my daughter is currently busy with-"