Chapter 30

Usually I would wait a little longer to upload but I really had fun with this chapter and I didn't want to leave you guys hanging for too long. So some of you guessed who the girl was but I would like to say one thing. Uhh, Taylor has blond hair and blue eyes for those of you that don't remember. 

Thanks everyone who voted and commented and fanned on the last chapter!

And I dedicated this to Forcade because she made the new cover. I think it looks great so thank you very much Forcade! 

Ok, so enjoy :)

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar mistakes)

*******************************************************************************************************************

Chapter 30

Lockey’s POV:

            The gathering was in an uproar over our little visitor. She struggled fruitlessly with the two men holding her by the arm. Ignoring the crowd, I grinned down at the young girl. The resemblance was almost hilarious. Imagine my delight when we’d found the poor mutt. Unfortunately for her, she looks exactly like Sutton. Perhaps if she had gotten different genes and didn’t look so much like her, we never would have guessed the relation. I clapped my hands, demanding the attention of the room.

            “Come now Lockey, let us have it. Who is she?” A man in the front called, looking at the girl closely.

            “Look closely John, what do you see?” He leaned his head closer before pulling away in disgust.

            “A werewolf.” He hissed the word out.

            “Well obviously! But what else?”I was starting to get impatient. He leaned closer, scrutinizing her.

            “I don’t know what the hell I’m supposed to be looking at.” He growled after a second, annoyed at my guessing game.

            “Look at her features.” I hinted. He looked over once more, taking note of her appearance.

            “Dark brown hair, green eyes, pale skin.” He recited. I gave him a second to out it together and when he did his eyes widened.

            “Surely they aren’t related.” He gasped. I nodded, grinning proudly. I turned and addressed the rest of the audience.

            “Ladies and gentlemen, we have been blessed. Blessed to find this little gem.” I gestured towards the girl. “We happened upon the girl as she came into town, seeking the Alpha’s mate. It’s not hard to see the resemblance. May I present, the biological sister of Sutton Collins.”

            It was silent a minute before the crowd erupted into cheers, shocking the frightened girl. I assessed the members in the room, making sure each one was still as loyal as before. Satisfied, I turned to face the girl. She turned about and met my eyes, her own green ones sparkling with tears. Oh yes, she would prove to be useful. I plan on taking down the Greenwood Pack and this child is going to help me do just that.

Sutton’s POV:

            It felt odd walking down the stairs, Evan in tow behind me. It’s not uncommon that we were together or holding hands, but I felt like everyone was staring at us. It’s almost like they knew what had just went on upstairs.

They do. They can smell it on you darling. Evan’s voice rang through my head. Now that we were full mates we could simply talk to each other using our mind.