Chapter Twenty One | Sh*t Crazy

_____________
Shit crazy

I'm thinking about my bae

Shit crazy

Whole team crazy

Shit crazy

Gotta keep that strap on you

Shit crazy yeah yeah

I crazy

Missing me in this door

Spin your ass no Tony Parker

Shit crazy

Up and down my side of town

Shit so crazy to the point you gotta watch around - Trouble
_____________

Dolani

I opened my eyes and looked at my surroundings. I tried sitting up, but I noticed that was I taped down to a chair. I frowned and looked out of the window next to me and saw nothing but clouds in the sky and it puzzled me as to why I was on a plane, but then all of the memories came back once I took the opportunity and looked directly in front of me to see D, or Daniel as I remembered him. Everything came back into my head and I got angry and emotional all over again as I looked at the guy that had set me up.

"And the princess is finally awake, how'd you sleep, cousin?" I heard and then looked beside me to see Delila with a broad grin on her face, this is what really puzzled me and I frowned in confusion. I had no idea what was going on here, but all of the pieces started to fall together as my mind raced rapidly out of control. I looked between the two of them and noticed the undeniable resemblance between the two. How could I not have saw this before now? I really felt stupid as I pieced it all together for myself and was shocked nonetheless.

"What is going on Delila?" I croaked as I looked around the small plane. I had no idea where I was going or why I was even here to begin with, but I needed to find out some I wanted to go home, I had to get back home. That's when Domani came into my mind and it nearly brought hot tears to my eyes as I remembered him being shot back at the club, right in front of me. I couldn't wipe away my tears since my hands were taped up, but I didn't want too. I was guilty of all of this, it was my fault. I just prayed that my brother was doing okay. I'm so stupid for even getting us into this.

"Wouldn't you like to know little cousin. Lets make this plain and simple. Daniel is my brother, we all planned this and now you are going with us until your father comes looking for you. I will kill him just as he did our mother and then I'll find your mother and do the same to her. I'm out for revenge love, we are and we won't stop until your family is dead, our family quite frankly. See, this all was a whole big set up starting from Tony. I got you to work for him, you getting beat up was apart of the plan, all of it was a part of the plan. Tony is like a father to me, he was my mother's secret lover every since she had Danni at eight and brought her to California to stay with him. She moved back to Miami with Hector and that's when it all began, before we were even born. She ran away to California with Tony after she got pregnant and things got messy, she had Daniel early, and left back for Miami to tie up loose ends, but was murdered by your dad. Years later, I found out about all of this and wanted my own revenge, so I got Tony to move to Miami and we set the whole plan into motion. I acted as a escort along with the other girls while we strung you along. Domani as well, Jacob was actually my brother, Daniel who was getting him set up with the drugs. They all had names to disguise themselves. Tonight was the perfect plan, we'd take you and your dad would come looking, we'd kill him, boom. I didn't intend for you brother to get shot, but it works out kind of well. We're out for revenge here Dolani, don't you get it? Not just me, all of us. You took a mother away from three children, a loving lover, and life itself. You all will pay for what you've done." Delila said as she wiped tears away from her face in anger. I frowned as all of this stuff replayed in my head. The facts were right in front of my face. How could I have not saw all of this coming from a long run.