chapter 1

I couldn't help myself I had to write another katsudeku fic 😂 this time todoroki is included but warning for shouto fans he's not exactly a good guy per say in this fanfic 😅😅

*Izukus P.O.V*

Idiot!
Idiot,idiot,idiot!!
How could I be so stupid!??
I should have known!
Why!? Why!? Why did I fall in love with him??
I'm such an idiot!

*1 hour earlier*

Urarka was leading me the lunch area,practically floating with happiness while Iida followed behind us.

"Ah Uraraka slow down!" I said with a sheepish smile

"Oh sorry Deku-Kun!" She said slowing down a bit "it's just I'm so excited you're finally eating lunch with us again! Ever since you started dating todoroki we hardly get to hang out anymore" Uraraka pouted.

I blushed,Shouto and I had been dating for four months now and I couldn't be happier,he always treats me like I'm the only person in the world. Once I saw todoroki as more than a friend I finally got over the ridiculous crush I had on kacchan...I was in love with shouto-kun and I couldn't be happier!

But of course being in love with someone means you want to give all your time to them so that left Urarka and Iida without me most lunch breaks.

"You're right Uraraka, sorry about that but today I belong to you guys! Shouto-kun has a project due so he stayed behind to complete it with momo-chan" I explained

Uraraka smiled "finally!! Now we can catch up right Iida-kun?" Uraraka beamed

"Yes! Our circle has not been complete without you Midoriya-kun!" Iida said. I smiled I missed these guys.

We finally made it to the cafeteria and we went to stand in the lunch line. I looked around the room, my eyes landed on kacchan like they always do, a bad habit I guess. (Kacchan is izukus "bad habit" c;) he was sitting at a table with kirishima and denki,But of course he wasn't exactly involved with the conversation the other two were engaged in, instead he was staring at his rice with a concentrated look on his face. He must have sensed my stare because his eyes flicked up to me and he glared I looked away trying to act like I wasn't staring but the ever present glare on my back let me know that kacchan had caught me.

We were almost up for the lunch line so I reached into my pocket for my wallet only to discover it wasn't there.

"Aw man!" I said while patting my other pockets to look for my wallet.

"What seems to be the problem Midoriya-kun?" Iida asked

"Ah sorry Uraraka and Iida I seemed to have forgotten my wallet in the class" I said scratching my cheek nervously.

"Deku-kun!" Uraraka sighed "well go on, go get your wallet,we'll wait for you!" Uraruka smiled

"R-right! I'll be right back guys go ahead and get lunch I'll buy something from the snack shop okay?" I said starting to jog to the exit.

"M'kay hurry back deku-kun!" Uraraka waved "I will" I said waving back

I started to fast walk/run up to the classroom but I slowed my pace when I heard momo-chans laugh

" Todoroki-san you're kidding right?" I heard her say

"I'm not I really like you momo" I freezed that was definitely shouto-kuns voice. Wait like her!? He means as a friend right!? Momo voiced my thoughts "A-as a f-friend right Todoroki?"

"No. As more than that." I heard shuffling sounds as todoroki got closer to momo "I think I love you momo" I opened the door to the classroom with my unruly green hair covering my eyes

"Midoriya san!"
"Izuku...."

I looked up and my heart broke, I saw todoroki in a position that made it obvious he was about to kiss momo.

I swallowed the lump in my throat.

"S-sorry I just forgot m-my wallet" I hurriedly grabbed my wallet off my desk and ignored the tears threating to fall.

"I-i'll get out of your way s-sorry" I started to walk out.

"Izuku wait!" The moment I heard shoutos voice I started to run.

Idiot!
Idiot,idiot, idiot!
How could I be so stupid!?
I should have known!
Why!? Why!? Why did I fall in love with him!?
I'm such an idiot!

I continued to run ignoring shoutos yells for me to stop.

I then felt a hand grab me and pin me to the wall. I struggled, Not making eye contact with shouto.

"Izuku stop." I stopped moving but I still didn't look up at him.

"Izuku.....I'm sorry...I wanted to tell you but I just....I didn't want to hurt you....I love you that's why I couldn't tell you..." Hearing those words from him after what I just witnessed made anger boil in me.

I snatched my hand out of his grip and punched him in the gut.

"No....you don't love me" I said with my voice shaking "you didn't love me todoroki....but I...." My voice hitched "I loved you." Tears fell from my eyes freely now "I forgive you for loving momo-chan but I'll never forgive you for making me believe that you ever loved me." And with that I ran down the hall leaving todoroki to hold him stomach in pain.

I feel so bad for making deku cry but it twas necessary 😅 and todoroki isn't a bad guy he just didn't want to man up and see deku cry so he kept his feelings for momo a secret till he could find a way to tell deku but it still ended in tears 😢 I don't have this fan fiction pre written so I'll try to update every three days or so 😅 thanks for reading 💗💗💗