Chapter Thirty-One

UNEDITED

I personally feel like this is a very apt song for the chapter – COME THE FUCK THROUGH TYLER AND JOSH – on with the chapter.

     Blood flew from her mouth as a well placed blow was landed on her jaw, sending her reeling back.

"That all you got?" She gritted out, the pain had not settled in just yet, allowing her pride to swell.

The silver haired Russian simply raised a perfect brow, and before she could register it, he was on her again. Well aimed blows remained down upon her, his large body prevented her from scurrying out of the way.

"Son of a bitch." Olympe muttered after the brute of a Wolf pulled back.

Disappointment settled in, she hadn't taken this much of a beating in years. She felt just like a pup, contempt set in quickly.

"You are thinking too much, I know you are a wild one, act on instinct." Was all the male offered.

Snapping her jowls at him, although it did not have the same effect as her fighting form would, he got the queue to back the fuck off for a moment. Her anger was boiling to high, soon it would bubble past the imaginary line that held her sanity. Lym breathed deeply, trying to calm herself.

Grey eyes caught the relaxed form of the imposing male causally leaning against the torch lit walls. An orange glow flickered across his skin, highlighting his silver blond hair. His form was nonaggressive yet she wanted nothing more than to claw his pretty little face off.

     Personally, I find him highly attractive and would prefer that you didn't. The Wolf in her piped up.

      We have a mate you bitch.

      I can look from the menu, I'm not going to order sweetie. Her Wolf defended herself.

     Not wanting to listen to the agitating creature any longer, she blocked her out, resuming to her darker thoughts.

    Something inside of her wanted nothing more than to tear into the nearest breathing creature and splatter their innards across the walls, painting a mural of blood for all to see.

     "Come. We have much to discuss." The male finally spoke, having observed her falling into a dark place. He knew she was practically a pup compared to his experience with the destructive world they lived in.

     Olympe watched with a scowl as the male faded into the shadows, turning down an unseen corridor, his dark clothing allowing him  to disappear much easier. Hauling her crumpled stature up from the uncomfortable corner she laid in, she straightened her clothing, dusting off the form fitting trousers and long necked shirt. Thankfully the male had managed to cough up a pair of clothes from way back when.

Following in his footsteps, Olympe headed down the hidden corridor, her arms stretched wide, feeling the walls for a turn off point. Humming an unrecognizable tune, she finally found him in a dimly lit room. It was quite impressive if she did say so herself.

A small table was set in the middle, on each sat a stray for candles while a single torch lit the rest. All around her were books, scattered high and low, loose pages from scrolls were dusted along the flooring.