Edd x self harm reader

y/n pov

You Cryed from all the pain you went throught being chubby and still going to school and being bullied by the people there.

You ran to the bathroom and grab the razor you used all the time. You start cutting relasing all the pain you had.

Edd Pov

I look for y/n and she was in the bathroom and I heard crying I knocked first than. "Leave me alone to die Edd please!" She screames more tears going down her face.

I felt sad so I did what I had to do.
(Some) I kick down the door (Body once told me-Oh shit my door gone)

She looks at me with a red eyes and face.

"Edd leave me alone!!" She screamed

I couldnt leave So I snacked the razer threw it away and picked her up and grabs a first aid kit.

I wrapped ger arms and legs and I wanted to know what's wroung.

"Hey n/n?" I said holding her.

"Yes edd.." She said in a soft voice soothing and calming.

"What made you do this do I gotta beats some asses!" I said in protective voice (Ooooooohhhhh edd going to beat out ass run!!)

"People at school called me fat,ugly,and told me I should die" Her eyes filled up with tears and I kissed her cheek.

"Don't cry being chubby is cute and I loved you for it remember when they bully you come to me don't every harm yourself again!" I said kissing her and she smiles.

"I love you edd!" She said

"I love you two!" I said

(271 words)