What The F*ck Is Going On?

POV: Freezy

Warnings: Hint at death

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

The boy in my arms felt lighter than he should. I mean, I am no weakling, but I know he should definitely weigh more than this. I am actually pretty sure Vikk weighs more than him right now and Vik is the smallest out of everyone.

This poor boy was so broken; I could see it in his eyes when I walked in the kitchen. I had only seen that look once before in my life and so had Cal. Unfortunately, it did not end well. We tried to help, we really did, but we couldn't save them. I am pretty sure it is part of the reason Cal and I were so worried; we didn't want that to happen again.

There was something else though, something about this boy that just drew me to him. Like there was this instant connection, tying me to him even though I didn't know who he was. Hell, I didn't even know how Vik and the other Sidemen knew him. All I know is I was I immediately drawn to him, like a moth to a flame.

I followed Tobi, Cal hot on my heels, to Simon's room, the poor broken boy in my arms. When we walked into the room we saw Ethan, siting in Simon's chair, talking to the others in the call. Tobi moved to sit in the chair next to him and settled Vik into his lap.

I decided to sit on the bed behind them. I kept Preston in my arms and settled him down on my lap. He responded by resting his head against my shoulder, closing his eyes and letting out a small sigh. Cal sat next to me, close as he could, his head resting on my other shoulder, looking down at the precious boy in my arms.

"Um, what the fuck is going on?" called Harry's voice from the Skype call. I looked up to see JJ, Josh, Simon, and Harry looking at us, their eyes wide in confusion.

"Basically." Said Ethan, saving me from having to answer because I didn't have a clue on what was going on. "Preston showed up a while ago, looking like total shit. Apparently Vik wasn't the only one the Pack hurt. Preston came all the way here because he couldn't get ahold of Vik to make sure he was ok. Then I called Tobi and Cal and Freezy showed up on their own and here we are."

"I feel like you are leaving a lot out mate." Said JJ, skeptical.

"I am, there is good reason for it though." Replied Ethan, not mentioning anything that happened in the kitchen before or after I got here.

"Thank you Ethan." Said Vik with a small smile, reaching over and kissing Ethan on the cheek.

"Ok, so we get that." Said Josh slowly, excepting the fact that Vik didn't want Ethan to add the extra details. "But that still doesn't explain why Freezy is holding Preston like that."

"Don't worry about it." Came my quick reply as I glared at the screen in front of me.

"But," started Josh again.

"Look guys," Said Vik, immediately distracting everyone. "I want to tell you about what happened with The Pack. The whole thing."

"Are you sure Vik?" came Simon's question, worry thick in his voice. I watched on the screen as Josh reached over to Simon's hand and laced their fingers. I could see the fear in Simon's eyes.

It was then that I realized how weird this all was compared to their normal ways.

Vik was in Tobi's lap, snuggled up to him. Vik had kissed Ethan on the cheek and Simon and Josh were holding hands openly. Something was definitely weird, but that wasn't my priority to found out what right now. I can find out later.

Little did I know I was gonna my answer right then and there.

"It all started when I told the Pack about our relationship." Started Vikk.

"What the fuck?" whispered Callux in my ear.

"They are in a relationship together." Whispered out Preston. I looked down at him and saw him staring at his lap. "All seven of them. It has been one of Vik's dreams for a long time. He almost didn't get it because the Pack was trying to convince him to join us in our own relationship. I am thankful now that the Sidemen convinced him to stay with them."

I was in slight shock. I looked up to see all seven sets of eyes staring at me. Six of them daring me to say something while one, Vik's, looked scared and worried.

"Don't look at me like that. I haven't said any shit and I am not going to. As long as you guys are happy, it's none of my fucking business."

"I agree." Said Cal beside me.

"Good." Said Simon with a little edge to his tone, "Now Vik," he continued in a much sweeter tone. "What did The Pack do?"

-End Chapter-

A/N: I'm back! Yeah! And guess what! I am on vacation for the next 5 days! To some, this means no time to write. For me, all I will be doing is writing, cleaning, and taking care of my mom's 10 dogs! :)

I hope you enjoyed and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs!