part seventeen

Neville lead them down the dark passage he began explain what had been happening with Snape as headmaster to Harry.

"Hardly ever see him, it's the Carrows you have to watch out for." Neville glanced at Atticus who was next to him with a angry look on her face at the mention of the Carrows.

"The Carrows?" Harry questioned Neville.

"Brother and sister. They're in charge of discipline. They love punishment, the Carrows." He said as he pointed to the gash that was across his face. Atticus gasped softly as Hermione asked why that happended to him.

"Today's Dark Art's lesson had us practicing the Cruciatus Curse. On first years. I refused." Atticus started shaking in anger. Once again, the Carrows proved to be the most vile humans alive. Aside from Umbridge, of course. The others looked shock, staring at Neville. Atticus took notice of their looks and smiled.

"Don't be too grim. We are used to this behavior." She said and Neville nodded agreeing with her.

"It helps, when people stand up to them. Give's everyone hope. I noticed it when you did it, Harry and when Atticus did it at the beginning of the year, before, y'know she was kidnapped." Neville rambled.

Atticus looked down at the mention of her going missing. Sudden flashes of her parents bodies ran through her head. Harry noticed and gripped her hand tightly. Silently telling her he was there with her and he wasn't going anywhere. Atticus smiled at him when Neville informed them that they were there.

"Let's have a little fun, shall we?"

Neville pushed the door open slightly and stepped out.

"Listen up, you lot! I've brought you a surprise!" Attiucus could hear Seamus groan and complain about getting more of Aberforth's cooking which made her giggle softly. Harry glanced down at her and pressed a small kiss to her temple. Atticus cheeks flushed and smiled up to him.

Neville opened the door open more and they stepped out. Once they we're all out, they were met with silence. Then, chaos ensued. Familiar faces all around them eagerly greeted the four of them. As they started to calm down due to Neville telling them to stand down, Harry interlaced his fingers with Atticus. She squeezed his hand tightly, reassuring not only him but herself.

"WHat's the plan, Harry?" Neville asked as everyone stared towards him expectantly.

"Okay. There's something we need to find, something hidden here int he castle. It could help us defeat You-Know-Who." Everyone nodded taking in the information.

"What is it?" Neville asked Harry.

"We don't know."

"Okay, well, where is it?" Dean asked hopefully.

"Don't know that either."

The confusion was very obvious and Harry noticed. "I realize that it's not much to go on."

"That's nothing to go on." Seamus said loudly

Atticus nugged Harry gently and pointed to the Ravenclaw banner that hung across the room. He nodded and said, "I think it might have something to do with Ravenclaw. It would be small, easy to conceal, valuable. Any ideas?" It was silent for a moment, until Luna spoke up.

"Well, there's Rowena Ravenclaw's lost diadem." He said in her whispy voice. "The lost diadem of Ravenclaw? Hasn't anyone ever heard of it? It's quite famous."

"Yes, but Luna, it's lost. For centuries now. There's not a person alive today who's seen it." Cho had told her trying to reason with her. The other Ravenclaws around them nodded in agreement.

"Excuse me. But would someone tell me: what's a bloody diadem?" Ron spoke up. Cho turned back to them. "It's a kind of crown. You know, like a tiara." Ron nodded understandingly. "Ravenclaw's was rumored to have magical properties, to enhance the wisdom of the wearer." She continued.

Before Cho could say anything else, Ginny ran into the room. "Snape knows." She said causing the room to go silent. "He knows Harry was spotted in Hogsmeade."

A/N:

next chapter is the last lolololol yall ready for the battle? Let me know how you liked the chapter! What outcome do you guys want to see? Im so excited for yall to read the next chapter bc wowowowowowooowowowowow

until next time!

xx