Introduction

"Do I make you wet?" He asked me breathing in my ear from behind me.

"No. You will never be able to" I said smirking proud I found my voice again.

"Is that a Challenge? If yes then you're on"

He's the Mafia King

She's the Assassin

Giovanni Marco Enzo, The Mafia King, Arrogant, Cruel, Heartless, Sexy Greek God. His Mafia Family is number one, He's a Womanizer. He doesn't give a flys fuck about who's feeling he hurts. Walls are built around him so high that you'd be surprised to know he could look over it even though he is extremely Tall, 6'2 with incredible build, with empire so high and powerful he can get anything he wants but the one and only Isabella Denise.

Meet Isabella Denise, sexy, Fierce and a downright badass, she has been trained to kill ever since her parents died when she was nine and was taken into the French Mafia. Not only has she suffered pain of her parents death and her training but also like every other normal girl in the world A HeartBreak.

What happens when the French Mafia becomes a threat to Marco and Isabella turns to find out to be betrayed again but now by her own family.

What happens when these two meet and cant resist each other? What happens when Sparks Fly? And What happens when Marco Decides to make Isabella his?

Will he succeed? Will he be able to mend her broken heart?

Read to Find out.

___________________________________

This Book Has Mature Content and Frequent Use Of Abusive Language.

13+ suggested but if you are under well I cant stop you, read at your own risk.

Hello guys please give my book a chance and I will try to update this book almost every day because trust me I know how it feels to wait months for a book to be updated.

If you have given my book a chance then thank you so much! You would not be disappointed, please give me your support by commenting about the book as comments are my motivation to keep on writing or I just feel like the book isn't going anywhere and I stop writing it.

If you see any mistake also comment so when I update I can correct that too. I will edit the whole story when it ends. If of course I have enough support.
My goal would be to finish this story in a few months since school will start in a few months and I have no intentions of focusing more on the book than my studies!

Well enough of my rant but one more thing wait two more things.

1. If you do not like my book or have a problem with or don't like instead of commenting hate don't read the book.

2. I will be officially starting this book in 2 days or tomorrow.

3.(Sorry) Please feel free to comment people who you would like to play Marco and Isabella. Remember Isabella has blue eyes and brown hair(long) and Marco has brown hair too( any eye color would he just has to be smoking hot).

Goodbye! Please Comment! I Need to know if this book is worth writing!