I Want To Go Home

POV: Simon

Warning: Screaming and Dad voice

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

I waited as patiently as I could, a death grip on Josh's hand, fearing the worse of what Vik was about to say.

"Well," He began slowly, nervousness clear in his voice. He took deep breath and looked up at the screen, at us. I could see the determination in his eyes as he swallowed his fear.

"After I told the Pack about our relationship, needless to say, some weren't happy. Only Preston and Lachlan supported me while Rob, Mitch, and Jerome tried to convince me that it was a bad idea."

I really don't like those three anymore. At all.

"I was able to smooth things over for a few days though, resulting in dealing with the three constantly trying to convince to join the Pack relationship still. It was all fine though, I just ignored them and pretended like everything was all fine, then one day, it all took a turn for the worse."

On the screen in front of me, I could see Preston cower into Freezy's chest, surprising Freezy for a moment before he tightened his arms around Preston and began softly whispering in his ear. Cal moved closer and began rubbing his hand gently up and down Preston's back, appearing to try to reassure and calm the poor boy. This scene surprised me. I never thought those two would be that loving and gentle with someone.

"The day that it all went down, " Vik continued to speak, but I kept my attention on Preston, curious as to how Cal and Freezy were acting, "Lachlan had announced that he was officially not going to be in the Pack relationship. Apparently he had found someone and he decided he only wanted to be with them. They did not take it well, to say the least, but Rob...Rob went mental."

I watched as Preston's shaking got slightly worse. A worried look came over Freezy's face as he did everything he could to calm down the shaking Texan. He continued to whisper in his ear while Cal moved to wrap his arms around them. He also started whispering in Preston's ear. It was finally with whatever they had said last and a kiss to Preston's forehead, that caused him to still.

I was distracted from the scene with Vik's words. I watched as a tear fell from his eyes as he spoke, his voice slightly shaky.

"He said that I was out of the Pack. That they never really cared about. That I should just go and be the Sidemen's fuck boy." tears began to roll down Vik's cheeks.

There was a moment of silence before JJ's rage came in.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" he screamed.

"WHO THE FUCK DO THEY THINK THEY ARE?" exclaimed Ethan."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD!" Screamed Tobi enraged, "I AM GOING TO FUCKING KICK THEIR ASSES!"

More shouts came from everyone's mouths and except for Josh and I's. I could see Vik flinching with each loud shout.

I noticed in the background, Freezy shoot up, Preston in his arms, and bolt out the door, Cal hot on his heels.

I then realized what we were doing. All this shouting, it has to be bring back bad memories for them both.

"Guys." I said trying to get their attention. "GUYS!" I screamed as loud as I could, no results.

"HEY ASSHOLES! SHUT UP!" came Josh's voices, loud and deep, vibrating the walls of our room.

Everything went silent immediately. He has such a Dad voice.

"For fucks sake! Do you realize what we are fucking probably doing to Vik and Preston? I mean fuck, Freezy just bolted out the door like someone had set his computer on fire. Jesus Christ." Said Josh exasperatedly. "Look at Vik! He is shaking. I can fucking tell from here and he is crying!"

Tobi's eyes opened wide as he looked at the poor shaking Vik in his lap. He pulled Vik tight to his chest and began rubbing the shaking boy who had tears on his face, whispering in his ear. I hope he is fucking apologizing to him.

My heart broke and I felt tears begin to fall down my face at the sight of our Little Star. Josh released my hand but wrapped his arms around me, pulling me close.

I enjoyed the familiar warmth he provided. I turned and buried my head into his chest and cried. It hurt that I couldn't be there to comfort him.

I needed to get home to Vik.

-End Chapter-

A/N: Please note: That last line is gonna help you get to that smut that I have been asked for in the next 2 to 3 chapters, maybe. ;P

I hope you enjoyed readying this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs.