7.I'm Going Be There

S E V E N

"JoJo!" I heard Aerin voice.

Thinking that my mind was playing tricks I didn't say anything.

"Jhonni?!"

She came into my room, looking over at the bed her eyes fell to me.

"Jhonni what happened?" She rushed over to me.

"You found her?" Ryan came in the room.

"Jhonni what happened?" Aerin asked again ignoring his question.

"Nothing nothing." I smiled putting my damp curls behind my ear smiling.

"Jhonni it don't look like nothing." Aerin got up pushing Ryan out.

Shutting my room door, before walking over to me she went into my dresser drawers grabbing clothes.

"JoJo it's okay to tell me." Aerin hand me the clothes looking me in my eyes.

Taking the clothes out her hand I stood up. Not caring that she saw me naked I put the clothes on.

"Can you just tell me what happened!!" She yelled causing me to jump.

I bit my lip turning my head the opposite direction. Staring at me for a second she then left the room. Ryan came in making me back up.

"I'm not gon hurt you." He assured me graciously walking up to me. "Baby what happened?" Ryan gently cuffed my face, looking me in my eyes.

"He-he-" I broke down crying, Ryan wrapped his arms around me holding on to me. "I told him no. I told him no"

"Who?" Arein asked.

I shook my head no against his chest. "He said he's gon kill me if I say anything, and he'll do it I know he will." I panicked.

"No he not baby. Not while I'm around." Ryan rubbed my back.

"You staying with me tonight. Okay." Aerin said not giving me time to answer.

She grabbed my bookbag stuffing clothes into it.

>>>

"You okay?" Ryan sat on the opposite end of the couch far away from me.

Nodding my head yes, he stared at me as if he was trying to figure something out.

"You know I'm not leavin' till you tell a nigga who did this?"

Nodding my head again, I sighed. Wishing that he leave me alone, but a little part of me was secretly happy that he cares.

"Ry-"

"No I'm not leavin'." He calmly spoke.

"Why won't you just leave me alone?" I muttered.

"No." He simply replied. "Yo Aerin!!"

Seconds later Aerin came sliding in with her bunny house shoes, making me giggle.

"Shut up." She laughed a little "Wassup?"

"Imma need a pillow and cover-"

"No you don't." I turned my head quickly, looking at Ryan crazy.

"I got you fam." Aerin walked off getting what he needed.

Ryan made himself comfortable, by letting out the recliner, kicking his feet up.

"Trey." I mumbled with my head down playing with my nails.

"What?"

"Treyvon Harris." I looked up at Ryan.

"Bet." He liked his lips, tapping a  couple things on his phone, then putting it do his ear. "I be back." He stood up.

" He stood up