I know where she is

The next day, Hakeem was laying in bed.

He her to think where his wife was. Who want to hurt her?
As he was laying in bed, his got wide and he said "that son of a bitch.'
He jump out of bed and called the police.

Meanwhile Natasha was being abuse and tortured.  The mystery guy Jacob, a crazy stalker who would never leave her alone.
After he was done raping her, he had left the room.
Jacob said "when I come back, this time it won't be pretty."
When he left, Natasha had to think fast.
She had to get out of the handcuffs before he comes back. She looked all over the room.
She slowly sat up on the bed and carefully opened the drawer with her feet. When she opened it. She noticed a gun, and a small pocket knife.
But before she could tried to get it, she heard the door open.
She quickly close the drawer and tried to lay on the bed acting like nothing is wrong. She knew she had to get out of there. She had to think of a plan quick

At Hakeem and Natasha house. Hakeem was telling the police everything he knew.
Hakeem phone was ringing, he didn't know the number.
He put it on speaker and said "hello.'
What shocked everyone was it was Natasha calling.
Natasha said "I shot him, I can't believe I shot him."
Hakeem said "where are you."
Natasha said "I had to trick him to get me out of the handcuffs and the next thing I know we were fighting, and I shot him, oh my god."
Hakeem said "baby I need for you calm down and tell me where you are."
Natasha was still crying on the phone and she said "I didn't know what to do, I'm a bad person."
Hakeem said "no baby, your not a bad person, just tell me where you are and I'll come to you."
Natasha was scared but she gave Hakeem the location where she was at.
Hakeem stayed on the phone with her and said " hang on I'm coming."

YES Natasha is safe