Chapter 10

"Awww, look at those lovebirds."

"You're so cute!" Is what I wake up to. Devin is pinching our cheeks with a grin.

"Fuck outta here." Kevin slaps his hands away and pulls me closer.

"Don't get an attitude with me. I will expose you." Devin snaps. Kevin flips him off. "Fine, you asked for it. Nagely while you were sleeping, this dude right here was rubbing your ass."

"Yooooo!" Daniel laughs.

"Uhhh," I sit up. "that's kinda creepy." I start getting my clothes.

"You see what you did, now my cuddle buddy is gone." Kevin says as I walk into the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~

"We gotta go out somewhere." Daniel says.

"Bet, let's go to the water park." Devin runs his hands together.

"Ain't nobody gonna take you to the water park. Let's go somewhere chill." Kevin lays his head back on the couch and closes his eyes.

"See, I don't mind, I'm just tryna meet some girls." Daniel dusts off his shoulders.

"Do you guys want to go somewhere today or just stay at home?" My mom walks in and asks.

"Go somewhere." We all say at the same time.

"How about I drop you all at the movies?" We look at each other then nodded. "Let me get the keys."

~~~~~~~~~~

"What movie we watching?" Kevin looks up at the list.

"Oh, let's watch the new Ice Age movie!"

"You really wanna watch that?" Devin asks me.

"Of course I do."

"Lights Out!" Daniel claps twice.

"Aye," Kevin bro high fives him. "that movie's lit. You get it? Lights out, lit."

"Yeah we get it, it just wasn't funny." Devin purses his lips.

"Anyways, leggo." Daniel walks up to the counter.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Just tell me what the movie is about." I beg Kevin for the hundredth time.

"You'll see." He waves me off again.

"Alexis, you scaredy cat, let's watch this movie." A girl coming up the stairs says excitedly.

"Um, first of all, we both know you're gonna be way more scared than me." They start walking to the aisle behind us.

"Since you're not the scared one," The first one stops. "let's sit at the top by ourselves."

"Fine."

"Fine."

"Marie."

"Alexis." They both go to the top about three rows behind us.

"Wait, this is a scary movie?" I turn to Kevin.

"Shhh, it's starting." He puts a finger to my lips.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh my god!" Devin and all of us scream. I lean towards Kevin scared out of my life. Everyone climbed up their seats until their feet were on the chair and off the ground.

"Can we sit here, can we sit here, can we sit here?" The girls from before come rushing and sit next to us. One of them cuddles up to Daniel and he laughs. Devin stands up and does a fuckboy walk to the other girl and sits next to her.