8

I type in my phone to tell Namjoon im here. As soon as i do the door is swong open and namjoon is only wearing boxers. As soon as the door is shut his lips press against mine forcefully. He picks me up carrying me upstairs to his room. When we get into the room the door is shut and locked. I took off my shirt and bra while namjoon ripped off my pants and underwear. I was shocked by him. Kinda because he is a pig.

Sooner than i thought the condom was on and namjoon pushed into me. He moaned loudly me, shutting my eyes closed as he went in and out of me. My nails digged into his skin as i groaned.

"Fuck! Feels so good" he grunted

I cursed as he began to pick up the speed. The faster her went the more i clawed him. He started to slow down and he bucked his hips and pulled out. He came and then layed down next to me.

"I needed that. " he smirked laying on his back. I rolled my eyes. He looked at me for a second and lifted one eyebrow.

"What? " i said.

"How was it ? " he smirked.

"It wasnt that good. "

"Only because your bitch ass is a virgin. "

"Yeah what ever pig. "

"Yeah you can leave now. " he said.

"Wow. We just had sex 2 mins ago now you want me to leave. "

"Yeah. " he nodded i don't feel like arguing so i got up and left after i said "fuck you. " and walked out.