Chapter seventeen

———
Picture of Lucas
————————-
Make sure to vote and comment!!
—————-

"Ohhhhh, look who we have here the infamous Lucas!!" Madison says, as I walk in through the gym doors. "So I see Shannon has been keeping you busy since you've been home."

"Haha, nahhh... I've just been busy with this new acting gig I got." I say, sitting my gym bag on the counter.

"Oh, yeah. I've heard about that, so how's it going?"

"Eh, the cast is pretty funny and chill, no complaints." I say, reaching over the counter for the clipboard. "How are you and Sarah?"

"We're pretty good. She's back to traveling again sadly, but hey what can I say." she says, shrugging.

Awe, I know Mads is sad.

"Why don't you just travel with her? I mean obviously it hurts you every time she leaves."

"Because I'm not a nature person." she says, shrugging. "But how are you and Shannon? I mean have you guys you know..."

"Have we what?" I ask, playing dumb.

"Ya know..." she says, doing a little gesture.

"Ya knowww... what?" I ask, glancing over at her.

Throughout all my years of knowing Madison she has always been shy when talking about sex. My thing is knowing this why would she ask, if it makes her uncomfortable? I bet the boys are behind this, only because they've been asking lately if me and Shannon have been intimate.

"Had sex?" she whispers.

Awe, I swear Madison can be so cute at times. I love her.

"No, Madison." I answer, laughing.

Her eyes get big. "Really?!" she whisper yells.

"Why are we whispering?" I whisper, while looking at her.

She clears her throat. "R-really?" she asks, normally.

"Yeah, Maddy." I answer, putting the clipboard down.

"Why?... I m-mean if I may ask. Usually you're always quick to get into a girls pants... is everything alright?"

I laugh. "Yeah, Maddy, everything is fine. Besides the attitude she's been having lately. Other than that we're fine. I just feel it'll happen when it happens, which no offense needs to happen soon because having blue balls is not very fun."

"Yeah, I hope so too because I hear with guys when they don't get release you guys become agitated and aggressive easily." she says, drawing her attention back down to her phone.

Not true.

"Mmhm."

Then the bell over the front doors goes off. "Well looks like my nine o'clock appointment is here. Maybe over lunch we can discuss ways for you to apologize to get back on her good side. You know, since you said she has an attitude with you."

Apologize?!... I didn't do anything though!

"I didn't do anything though!"

"Yeah, yeah. That's what they all say." she says, walking from behind the counter. "Good evening Mr. Vic. How are you this lovely afternoon?"

I just roll my eyes and grab my bag to go to the back and change...

I didn't do anything...right?