Time To Go Home

POV: Josh

Warnings: None

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

I held Simon tight in my arms, his body shaking hard as tears fell from his eyes and soaked my shirt. I know why he was crying this hard. He still had nightmares from that day when Vik came into his room broken and probably seeing like him on the screen and not being able to do anything about it probably made him feel worse.

I wake up every night to him shaking and crying. It's hard, but I am always able to pull him out of his nightmares. I hold him tight and whisper sweet nothings in his ear and tell him how Vik is safe, how he is ok, and how we will be going home to him soon.

It would work every time, just putting a bandage on an open wound to keep it from getting infected, but it didn't solve the problem. The only way to fix it was to stitch it back together. I think the only way that was going to happen was if Simon got back home to Vik.

I heard Harry say we should end the call and talk more the next time we were all together. I immediately agreed and told Vikk how much Simon and I loved him. He didn't respond, still buried in Tobi's hold. I broke my heart.

I end the connection and closed my laptop, turning my attention back to the blonde in my arms crying.

"Simon." I whispered, kissing his forehead. "I think you need to go home to Vik. He needs you and I know you need him."

I felt him pull back and look at me, tears streaming down his beautiful face.

"Josh." He said weakly. I already knew what he was going to say.

"Simon. It's ok. I understand. We will get you on the first train home tomorrow. Don't worry. I will be right behind you. I promise."

"Josh." He said again before throwing his arms around me and hugging me tight. "Thank you."

I just tightened my hold on the blonde boy.

"Your welcome Simon." I simply responded.

We sat there, me holding him for a little longer before we both finally pulled away.

I moved my hand to cup his cheek, erasing some of the tears with my thumb.

"Come on, lets go to bed. I want to hold you one last night since you are leaving tomorrow."

He nodded at me before leaning forward and kiss my cheek. He then pulled back and moved completely away from me, getting up off the bed..

"I'm just gonna go use the toilet first." I nodded and watched him disappear into the en suite bathroom.

I took the moment to put my head in my hands and just think. I couldn't believe the Pack did that to Vik and I suspect Preston as well based on his reaction. Simon was so torn up too. Getting him home to Vikk was the best thing to do. We all needed to be home and support each other. I was starting to wish we never had gone on this trip, even though we got lots of good videos out of it. 

With a sigh, I removed my head from hands and pulled out my phone to text Ethan real quick.

To Ethan: Hey, I am sending Simon home tomorrow. He needs some time with Vik after tonight, do you think you can give them some alone time after he gets home?"

I sent the text and locked my phone. I then moved to sit on my side of the bed, waiting for Simon to come out. My phone buzzed before then.

From Ethan: Yeah sure. Me and Tobi can sleep together and I am pretty sure Cal and Freezy are basically claiming Preston. They are staying tonight to be with him. Do you want me to tell Vik?

To Ethan: Nah, keep it a surprise. Simon should be home around dinner time tomorrow. I think him coming home will be the best thing to do. I know he feels so helpless that he can't help Vik.

Simon then exited the bathroom, his face washed but pale. I set my phone down and opened my arms to him. He moved immediately to me, crawling into my lap and burring his face into my shoulder. I in turn, wrapped my arms around him and held him close.

We sat there for a few minutes, my phone buzzing again, but I ignored it in favor of holding Simon.

After another minute, Simon whispered. "I'm sleepy Joshy."

I laughed lightly at the cute phrase and moved to kiss the side of his head.

"Let's lay down then. I am gonna respond to Ethan really quick though. OK?"

He nodded, head still in my shoulder. He took another minute before he slowly disentangled himself from me and crawled out of my lap and went to lay down in the middle of the bed, where he had been the whole time we have been here, wrapped in my arms.

I picked up my phone and unlocked it to read the text.

From Ethan: It will probably help, definitely, but truthfully Little Star wants us all home with him. He has been talking to me and Tobi about how he misses all you guys and how he can't wait to be buried in everyone's arms again.

I felt a slight pain in my heart. Poor Little Star.

To Ethan: Please tell him that we will all be home soon and that we all love him. I don't want to leave him like this again. Fuck. Me and Simon are going to bed now so we can get him home tomorrow. Good night Ethan. Give Vik a kiss for me and Simon.

With that I locked my phone and set it down and plugged it in to charge. I turned and laid down on the bed, the second I hit the sheets, the tall lanky blonde immediately buried himself into my arms. I held him close and settled own and prepared for what I hoped was his last night of nightmares.

-End Chapter-

A/N: First things first. OMG! 20 VOTES ON MY LAST CHAPTER!?!  2K READS AND 265 VOTES ON THE WHOLE STORY!!! I am in complete shock right now. Thank you everyone so much! I couldn't have done it with out your support. To thank everyone. There are going to be more chapters than usual up today and one of them WILL be smut.

So keep an eye out! I hope you enjoyed reading this and may your day be filled with love, smiles, and laughs!