Chapter 7 - I Meet My Long Lost Best Friend

You can imagine Chris Hemsworth as Elliot. Or anyone else you want to.

Asher's POV (Short)

What the fuck was wrong with her?

I tried talking to her, she ignored me. I tried kissing her, she pushed me away. Even Jess tried talking to her but she ignored her too.

We needed to talk. A lot.

So, as soon as we reached the stadium, we left Jess nearby our seats to make sure no one took it and quickly dragged Cass outside with me, for our little talk, of course.

"Cass? What's the matter?" I asked, as sweetly as I could.

No response. She didn't even look at me.

"Cass. Please answer me." I pleaded, trying my best to sound desperate. She finally looked at me. Her electric blue eyes were filled with anger. Just pure anger.

And I'm sure that I'm the reason for it.

"You want answers? Huh?" She yelled, which caused a few heads to turn towards us. "Well, you both have been ignoring me and when she called you to go for the football match you immediately left me and followed her like a lost puppy! And what's this multimillionaire thing going on between you two?" She yelled again, the words rushing out of her mouth so fast that I could barely make out some of it. But I got what she was trying to imply.

She thinks that me and Jess've got a thing going on.

Oh, how wrong she is.

"Cass, I know we've just started dating and you don't trust me yet, but you trust Jess right? You know she wouldn't ever cheat on you. You're her best friend, and within these few days itself, I've noticed that your friendship with her is unbreakable," I said, soothingly. She seemed to ponder over this for a while.

"But-it's just... I'm sorry. I'm not experienced in this whole 'dating' thing. I just jumped to conclusions....I'm the worst girlfriend ever. Oh gods, I'm sorry. That was completely irrational and stupid and-" She could've continued blabbering for at least a few more minutes but I had to stop her. As cute as she looked while doing that, I really wanted to see this match and not leave Jess alone for any longer.

"It's alright. Misunderstandings happen." I spoke with a smile.

"I'm-I'm so sorry. I'll apologise to Jess too," she said, looking at her shoes, guiltily.

Well, that was fast.

"It's okay. Now, let's get back. Don't wanna miss that match, now do we?" I said, wrapping my arms around her shoulders. She shook her head with a small smile.

I sighed. I won't be able to do this for much longer.

Someday Cass will know.

Someday Jess will know, too.

And I'm dreading that day.

Jess's POV

How could they leave me alone here?

Those idiots left me alone beside a sweaty and smelly guy who reeked of alcohol. I scrunched my nose at the smell, trying my best to ignore it.

But again, they need to talk. Things aren't going smooth for them, obviously. The biggest problem is that Cass isn't speaking to me. She's the only thing, besides cookie and dough ice cream which brightens my boring and dull life. I need her. As a friend of course.