Kiss Me (Smut)

POV: Simon

Warning: Smutty Time Start ;P

Word Count:

-Begin Chapter-

I leaned against the window and looked out to the passing fields as the train raced by; trees and grass a blur. I really wasn't pay attention to the scenery in front of me to be honest. My mind was more focused on the person I was going to see really soon. I missed Little Star so badly. Constant nightmares of what he went through plagued me the entire time I was gone. I was so grateful for Josh. He held me every night and helped me through my nightmares every time, costing him his own sleep. I don't know how I was ever going to repay him.

The train would soon be pulling into the station which would bring me closer to Vik. I am going to pull him into my arms as soon as I can when I get home and never let him go. I am going to spend the night, watching him sleep, saving into my memory, proving to myself that he is ok. I pray our precious Little Star has not been dimmed by those too small minded to care about his happiness.

-Skip to the house because I can't be bothered to write the Taxi ride home-

I walked in the house where everything was quiet. I had texted Ethan and told him I was almost home during the cab ride here. He told me him, Vik, and Tobi were all upstairs, laying down. The Cals and Preston were all laying down in Vik's bed, the Cals having not left yet, not wanting to be away from Preston apparently. I am gonna talk to those two about that eventually. Right now though, my only worry is Little Star.

I quickly make my way upstairs, taking each step two at a time, eager to be with Vik again.

Approaching my bedroom door, bag in hand, I didn't hesitate to push open in and walk straight in. The first thing I noticed was Vik, cuddled into Ethan's chest sleeping. His breathing even and his face relaxed. He looked like an angel, so innocent and precious. I missed him so much.

I finally moved my gaze to Ethan and Tobi, who were both awake looking at me, small smiles on their faces.

"Hey," said Tobi in a whisper, "welcome back bro. Do you wanna lay down with him?"

I nodded, not able to say any words. I couldn't wait to hold Star tightly in my arms.

"Ok. Why don't you get ready while me and Ethan get up so you can lay down with him?" came Tobi's calm voice.

I nodded again, agreeing, my brain taking a moment to comprehend what had just been said. I snapped out of it and moved to set my bag down and pull out some sleeping clothes.

I gathered them up and then went to the bathroom, making sure to make sure to do what I had to so there was nothing that was going to cause me to have to leave Little Star for quite a while.

After doing what I needed to do, I went back into the bedroom. There Ethan sat on the edge of the bed, his fingers running through Vik's hair. He looked at me when I walked in, a small smile on his face.

"I told Josh you made it home safe and sound and Tobi brought you and Vik up some water just in case you get thirsty."

"Thank you Ethan." I said with a whisper. I am so grateful that my friends really care about me like this.

Ethan stood up and moved to me, wrapping his arms around my thin frame. I returned the hug and rested my head on top of his, looking over at Vik. Besides what had happened with Preston showing up and such, Ethan had done such a good job of taking care of Vik. I never once saw any sign of unhappiness when they were together. I know I was worried when I left but I now see I had no reason to be. Me and the guys will have to do something to thank him later.