Chapter 24: Life Changing

Chris then said you came all this way to make sure I was good or not. He looked as though he wanted to cry as he came up to me putting his arms around my waist. I placed my arms around his neck and we started kissing both crying like we were losing it. He then said I love you Mjay and this is why I ride so hard for you. The things we do for each other is not ordinary shit and I love that about us even though we aren't together.

Me: Chris shut up I love you too! We started kissing uncontrollable with a lot of passion. It started to get a little hot in here as he pushed me to the wall lifting me up putting my legs around him. I took off my shirt and at that moment I didn't care anymore we were going at it. I'm not stopping it and neither was he as he dropped his boxers sucking at my nipples I moaned out saying. I love you Chris.

He then lift me to his room and he took off my pants and shoes kissing my feet and sucking my toes like it was my dick and it just turned me on making my dick dripped pre cum. He still had me up on the wall lifting me to his bed room. When he lift me in I saw he still had KJ little bed in there and his stuff. I stopped for a minute then he said you want to stop and I looked at him I said no. He then said what's the matter?

Me: Why you have to be so good Chris even though I need a break from men when it comes to you my body and heart telling me I don't need one from you. It's just something that keeps me here with you and it scares me cause this just feels so right like I'm where I'm suppose to be.

Chris: Mjay! You still don't get it as he smiled at me kissing me. We are meant to be with each other and I knew that before I even know you was into guys. I just know it was something that kept drawing me to you and I'm not fighting it no more. You know what it is for me to try dating other dudes and them not even sparking as much as a smile out of me. When it comes to you I be laughing and crying all the time. Just a big ass softy when it comes to you and KJ. I just know that your it for me and I'm here patiently waiting for you to get that through your head too.

Me: I can't believe you still got KJ bed in here

Chris: Yea I know we we getting back together as he laughed

Me: I said who told you  we was back together cause I'm still a single man. I don't see your name writing anywhere on me Christian

Chris: He laughed then he said is that right then I need to rewrite my name back on them walls as he pushed me back in the bed. He pulled of my tight briefs as I flipped over exposing my ass to him. He said God dam boy that shit got bigger  as he put both hands on it as he started  to spank me. I moaned out as he did it because it felt so dam good as his tongue dove deep in my tight hole. He had me post up on all four eating me out like he never tasted me before. He kept saying I missed you so fucking much. As he tongue fuck  me he said I love you Mjay! I just moaned out to the top of my lungs as my body started to get weak. I  forgot  how powerful Chris sex game is as I moaned like a bitch. He then put his dick at my hole looking me in the eye as we kissed in missionary position. I told him I loved him. As he was just playing with my hole using his pre cum to make my shit even more wet. He went  in his draw and pulled out some lube and a condom.

He started lubing up as  I finger myself with lube getting ready for pain cause it's been a minute. Jason dick is no where as big as Chris own as he started putting on the condom. I grabbed his hand telling him I trusted him and we didn't need it. He said he know but he only wanted to make me feel comfortable so he grabbed one. He fingered me even more getting a lot of lube inside me as he looked  me in the eye. We started kissing as he put his head at my hole and penetrate. When I felt it I started to tense up a bit cause it felt new to me and I was shocked. He whispered in my hear just relax baby just relax. I did after he did that then I open my hole even more for him and it still hurt for a bit. He was stroking me gently just moaning out loud saying this ass better then I remembered as I held on to his strong body. About ten minutes into it coco started to feel good so I moaned out relaxing my body even more taking him. He whispers in my air saying let me get in that second hole baby. He said relax as he went deeper and he got in after my body relaxed. He started slow whining inside me and I felt so powerless. I just started say Chris I'm sorry and I love you so much. That dick was so good I just started to confess all my inner feelings that I tried to lock away from him. He went a little faster as he said you love me right? Who walls this is as he whined deep and slow I scream yours Chris!