Chapter 11: Kei Valancia

"Stop playing nicely and let's get spicy," - Rei

~~~~~~~~~~

I ended up laughing hysterically for the umpteenth time as I watched the man fart beside the old woman while saying, "Drive-by."

Ryker sat beside me watching me in amusement as tears slid down my face.

"Oh. My. Goddess. I can't breathe. Ryker help me breathe." I fell on my side cackling.

Really, I loved the old blind woman. I could relate to her on so many levels. And the man, which Ryker told me hesitantly was Ryan Reynolds, left me sucking in air while my side was in stitches. I just loved his sense of humor! Especially his little hand.

Oh my goddess, his little hand.

It looks kind of creepy, but at the same time, it's absolutely hilarious. I've never seen anything like it.

"I'm glad that you like it so far." Ryker swiped away stray hairs in my face, the gesture sweet and caring. I giggled and put my head in his lap, staring up at his face with a big grin.

"It's amazing. His sense of humor is honestly the best." He chuckled and poked the tip of my nose teasingly.

"I thought that you would like this movie."

"And it's not even halfway being finished yet," I said laughing. I turned my head so that I could watch the movie some more and we both settled back into comfortable silence. Around an hour later with cramps in my stomach and tears on my cheeks, the movie ended with the guy getting the girl.

"Did you see how he just shot him? Freaking savage." I chuckled one more time before sitting up. I raised my arms up above my head and stretched, letting out a small groan as my bones popped. Glancing over at Ryker, I noticed him watching me with dark eyes.

"What's wrong?" He didn't answer but instead leaned over and kissed me. I instantly responded though I had no clue what made him do this. But hey, I'm not going to refuse.

He cradled my face in between his hands, his lips gentle on mine. It had felt like forever since I had gotten a taste of him-the way his soft lips molded against mine gently but had a hidden urgency. I inhaled deeply with his lips still on mine, breathing in his masculine scent mixed in with the peculiar smell of dark chocolate made my mouth water to get a better taste.

I pulled back to get my bearings, my head dizzy with my own feelings of want, and the way that this man threw off my hormonal balance into the next solar system.

"You're driving me crazy," he said through gritted teeth, his eyes blazing. I chuckled, thinking the exact same thing.

"That's one thing that we can both agree wholeheartedly on, King." I pulled away with my eyes hooded, a slow sultry smile forming. "But first, let's watch some more movies." I leaned forward and pecked his lips before hopping off.

I sashayed over back to the movies and began rifling through them. I hummed quietly, not hearing Ryker come up behind me. I jerked a little when I felt a strong arm wrap around my waist, pulling me to a hard chest.

"Did you think I was going to let you go again?" His warm breath fanned across my neck and I felt my body become electrified by his proximity. "After getting a taste, do you really think that I would let it be this easy to get away?"

"Who knows. It worked before," I murmured. He chuckled darkly in my ear.

"That was before I got a taste of you being gone." He trailed kisses down my throat, the action burning a fire that ravaged my nerve endings. He placed his free hand flat on my stomach, his long fingers splayed across in a firm hold. "And I'm not letting you get away this time."