Chapter 8 (EDITED)

Third Person's Point of View

Baekhyun groaned when the sunlight coming from the window hit his face, he heard someone chuckled. He buried his face on the soft pillow, "Wake up sleepy head." A hoarse voice said, Baekhyun groaned and shook his head.

"Yeah right Baekhyun, get up." Chanyeol said, he pushed the pillow off Baekhyun's face, Baekhyun's angelic face made Chanyeol smile.

He can't help but to caress Baekhyun's face, the smaller scrunched his nose, Chanyeol's wide eyes widened more as Baekhyun leaned on his touch, so much for taking things slowly huh?

Chanyeol heard some footsteps outside the door, "Don't tell me--" the door was forcedly open by eight people, the door banged against the wall making Baekhyun woke up in jolt. Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol as the latter's hand was still on his cheek while Chanyeol threw a deadly glare to the eight people who just went inside.

"What do you think you're doing Park Chanyeol? I told you to wake Baekhyun up—"

"I am trying to wake him up!" Chanyeol defended at Kyungsoo.

Suho looked at Baekhyun who's face is now flushed because of Chanyeol, "Did something happened Park Chanyeol?" Suho questioned Chanyeol by glaring at him, Chanyeol looked at Baekhyun and withdrew his hand on his cheek and aggressively shook his head, "I didn't do anything!" He raised his hands up as if he was defeated.

"I thought you and my brother just agreed to take things slowly?! Are you trying to get into my brother's pants?!" Taehyung's voice boomed inside the room, "Taehyung! He didn't do anything! He did try to wake me up but you know how hard to wake me up right?" Baekhyun's brothers and Luhan eyed them suspiciously, Sehun, Kai, Suho and Lay grinned at Chanyeol.

"Wait you told them about our deal?" Chanyeol asked, Baekhyun frowned at him, "What do you expect? They're my brothers! I can't keep things from them," Chanyeol laughed and ruffled Baekhyun's hair, Baekhyun pouted, "Aigoo, fine! Fine! Now get up! We're having breakfast." Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun up, the smaller groaned.

They heard fake coughs, again.

"We'll be waiting for you downstairs, okay?" Lay said and pushed the others outside. As they were out, Chanyeol handed Baekhyun his robe, "You only wear a shirt and boxers when you sleep?" Baekhyun shyly nodded, "Well, sometimes." Chanyeol chuckled as he caught Baekhyun blushing.

"You're blushing." Chanyeol reached for his face, Baekhyun immediately smacked his hand, "What do you think you're doing?!" He laughed at Baekhyun's reaction, the smaller male walk out of the room, leaving Chanyeol laughing on the floor.

"That big eared jerk!"

"Hey, I'm just teasing you." Chanyeol fastened his pace to catch up with Baekhyun's, Baekhyun shook his head and walk towards the stairs leaving Chanyeol again.

Chanyeol chuckled at Baekhyun, he stared at his back, he shook his head, "Cute."